49s with insane HP

Discussion in '49s (Shadowlands)' started by Warlockhomes, Nov 7, 2020.

Share This Page

1. Warlockhomes

Warlockhomes Veteran

Hi Guys

I was in a BG last night just casually leveling my hunter to 50 ready for SL and me and my mate noticed some folks running around with 13k HP. vs my hunters 8k hp, so we assumed it must be a tank.

Then i switched over to my lv45 fury warrior i set up, which has azerites etc and full Blue set ilvl60 gear in everything else but his HP is still only about 9k..... in prot spec, without wearing 1h + Shield

Any ideas what could possibly be boosting the HP up by a further 4k??? given the overall pool of HP that seems like a shed load of Stamina.

the increase from ilvl59>64 Azerite pieces is like 2 stamina each and id obviously be missing sword/shield about another 30-40 stam, so thats still only 50 stam max

Considering in prot i have 500 Stam giving me 9k and in fury, i have 331 stam on 7.7k which is 170 stam loss for 1.3k HP, id be needing closer to 1000 Stam to have that sort of HP in a BG??

2. Conzil

Conzil Grandfathered

which BG? Ashran?

3. Merlin

Merlin Veteran

My 49 blood dk is 16+k .. My necklace is only lvl7 so the neck helm and shoulder are pretty lousy. So 13k should be quite normal

4. Merlin

Merlin Veteran

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/caelestrasz/ßæhatesyou
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 7, 2020, Original Post Date: Nov 7, 2020 ---
    a lvl45 should still be using SoO myth ilvl47 gears .. if you are in tank mode, maybe 5 str 6 stam gems will be good .. its the only "useful" bc gems that didnt get nerfed. i have not had time to redo all my old toons, but you can check out some of the gears on this toon to see if gives you some clue as to how to increase your health .. i am finishing up my 10-19s bgs then i will move on to the 40s
    https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/caelestrasz/nööb

5. OP
    Warlockhomes

Warlockhomes Veteran

ok this is really weird.

So my 49 Prot Pally is in crap gear (ilvl54.87) its like Heirlooms and greens/blues and its got 12240 HP
    But my 45 better geared Prot warrior (ilvl 58.43) is 9k....

So you think for the smaller slots, SoO Mythic ilvl47 using Str/stam gems are better than the ilvl60 crafted gear from BFA? you will get a bit more Str/Stam and less secondary but i believe the primary stats are more important at the moment.

6. Merlin

Merlin Veteran

i think the ilvl is irrelevant in 40-49 .. even though SoO ilvl47 is lower, those 2 and 3 sockets are able to use wide variety of gems .. which adds up to quite a lot .. use calculator and add those stats up and use gears that has the highest possible figures that you can get, ignore ilvl .. some class like hunters, i am using all mastery base gems

7. OP
    Warlockhomes

Warlockhomes Veteran

Suppose, allows more customisation of your choice, depending on your spec.

8. warriors301

warriors301 Member

86 warforged + socket is pretty good(or + tertiary if you got really good chances). but even just warforged or ilvl 78 + socket is pretty good. The drop rates do seem to be troublesome this time around, and we don't have access to rerolls I believe, so hopefully we can get enough drops.

9. Merlin

Merlin Veteran

The drop rate is pretty bad isn't it? I run on 3 49s .. There are drops but can't replaced my old socketed ones which has better stats

10. warriors301

warriors301 Member

I imagine the +5 +6 gems will get nerfed, so the only gems kinda really worth it in my opinion over newer gear are the +12 and +18 primary stat ones, so if you can rearrange your socketed gear so that easier to drop gear has those gems instead maybe you can equip the new gear over the older socketed ones. Just a thought.

Edit: oh also keep in mind we might have access to the pre patch event rares(I heard maybe they changed it to only lvl 50 but I am unsure), which I think drop ilvl 100 stuff, so we will see if we can use that for more or better gearing as well.

11. Warglave

Warglave Member

Prolly to quelch selling leveling carries. That six hours belongs to Blizz, not you damn twink hooligans.

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. dirtypaws

dirtypaws Veteran

The vendor is already in game, just flew over and he only sells the ilvl 100 to lvl 50s. He is the vendor here if you want a early peek.
    https://wotlk-twinhead.twinstar.cz/?npc=30431#map

• Like Like x 1
  13. warriors301

warriors301 Member

yeah the below 50s not having premade access is rough, I have to have a secondary 50 just to party then queue for a group :(.

I meant access to the rares in icecrown which dropped ilvl 100 stuff i'm pretty sure, yeah we don't get access to any vendor stuff sadly.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2020
  14. monstertank

monstertank Member

so far my 49 deamonhunter tank have 18k hp and ilvl 77

15. DeLindsay

DeLindsay 10s4Lyf

Do you have the 110 Epic Glaives yet?

16. monstertank

monstertank Member

i got 1 epic to 110 so far have to w8 untill tomorrow to se if i maby get one more why u ask?

17. DeLindsay

DeLindsay 10s4Lyf

@monstertank wait, the Glaives aren't a set like most are? I ask because at 110 you get even moar Stam.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)