3s ARENA TOURNAMENT WITH PRIZES!

The Khrew
Khrew/Alliance/Hpal/AP
Kahr/Alliance/Warrior/AP
Internal/Alliance/Hunter/AP

Last edited by a moderator:
There are 3/16 teams signed up...rofl calm down.

I said "so far".

Kahr said:
Re: 3s ARENA TOURNAMENT WITH PRIZES!
The Khrew
Khrew/Alliance/Hpal/AP
Kahr/Alliance/Warrior/AP

^ That makes 4/16 teams. So 1/4th of the latter is composed of pretty much the same comp.

Don't need to calm down because I wasn't riled up. I was just being sarcastic in stating that I'd sign up but this tourney is looking like it's going to be a little too exciting for me. :)

Are 20 monks following F2P restrictions allowed to participate in things like this?

Just curious, might make a P2P with F2P restrictions some time if I feel like it.

I don't understand why getting disconnected during the match will make your team lose. If you can re-enter the game during that time you should be able to continue.

I don't understand why getting disconnected during the match will make your team lose. If you can re-enter the game during that time you should be able to continue.

"I lost because of 'enter generic excuse here' I demand a rematch"

Judging by some of the excuses I see the f2p community use in duels I wouldn't put it past anyone. Mostly why I don't duel other than the fact that it's the most bassackwards form of PvP in the game.

Rules like that make it fair for everyone, if you legitimately DC and your team loses because of it, it could have happened to everyone else following the same rule-set.

You cannot use it as an excuse to have a rematch. If you log back in and can recover, and win, you don't lose. You reminded me to update that rule ^_^

The Khrew
Khrew/Alliance/Hpal/AP
Kahr/Alliance/Warrior/AP

/respect for that comp

What class/specs count as healing specs?

Disc and holy priests, right? And then hpal/rdruid/rsham?

im wanting to do this!!!! im lf someone making a team ill make whatever is wanted im an exp player i just wont have BoAs lol

Why can't you just ban prot paladins? It's easily the most broken spec (minus druids) in game. It's also the least skill capped. Also, I'd suggest banning resto druids... Also, seriously, w/ the prot paladin thing - EVERY TEAM is Hunter/Paladin/X.

We might end up having to replace our third, but we will definitely play:

Team Name: Face Ground Welcome

Biggie - Aerie Peak (Hunter)
Goldendays - Aerie Peak (Enh Shaman)
Cotus - Aerie Peak (Prot Paladin)

Users who are viewing this thread