30-39 Achievement Points!

Well I know for a fact they can reset your character to it's original realm. They did it with one of my characters. They can change it back to it's original state but you will lose your transfer money. If you want your character back, they CAN do it regardless what some GMs will tell you. Took me about 4 followups to get it taken care of. But, they did it.

Siwtz you are a numpty. List updated and a footnote has been added for people who have accidentally levelled to 40.

One new addition to the list - Gosia of Shattered Hand US.

Damn staying in second place is tough!
<

Any tips for Mine Sweeper in Storm Peaks? I keep dying. :x

You will not survive solo at our levels. Bring a priest with you of high level if possible, get them to keep you shielded with renew and PoM, etc.

You need to rotate when in mid-air to ensure you land with you back toward the launch side so you go in that direction (the way you want to face). Start from the middle if you can, it can be annoying till you get the hang of it.

Regards.

List has been updated.

As Twinkinfo has changed it's layout, I think it may be time to smarten up the 30-39 achievement list too! I am planning to add a bit more eye-candy and generally make it look a bit nicer.

No promise on when, but I will do it when I have time!

@Metamorfos: I know my old message got deleted when Twinkinfo changed, but just to reiterate for new readers: I am on 2200 quests completed as the yearly world event quests reset every year. Even when faction changing I do not think The Seeker is anywhere near possible, if that is what you were thinking. :rolleyes:

Maybe in another expansion or two?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah. Account wide achievements seems like a real shame for all the people that put tons of effort into their low lvl characters. Real shame :|

Do not think it will be possible in the life of the game. Then again with this account-wide achievement crap we may not have to worry about it (or this thread) soon enough! :p

I have already reserved the following names on Arathor :

- Myalttoo
- Myaltfailed

Sorry can't have them.

Users who are viewing this thread