3.3 Level 1 Twink server live!

Since stuff at level 1 is so ugly.. What do you think of a tier set instead? OFC nothing custom. Gloves would be exact to [item]Battleworn Leather Gloves[/item] but just a Bloodfang skin..

Stabatha said:
Since stuff at level 1 is so ugly.. What do you think of a tier set instead? OFC nothing custom. Gloves would be exact to [item]Battleworn Leather Gloves[/item] but just a Bloodfang skin..

Make [item]Worn Leather Gloves[/item] the Bloodfang skin instead

or whatever

Zuty said:
I love Bloodfang! I hate Illidian's Rape Blades. IMHO, keep the stuff simple. Vanilla WoW has A LOT of great skins already.

~Zuty

This

Zuty said:
I'd be fine with custom skinned gear and newer items that allow people to have other options for gear. This doesn't mean make a custom for every slot or make them a rare quality. On the other level one server we all started talking about maybe +1/+1 or +2 gear which would be blue quality and is obtained three ways:

-PvP Tokens

-Quests

-PvE Boos Loot

The stats on these items would not cover ALL stats. The items would only have non-universal stats. IE. Stam is a universal stat, any class can get a benefit from it, but Strength, Int, and Agi are specific to one class. Str on a Mage is useless (Unless you are a Battle Mage) the same as how Int on a Warrior is useless. Simple enough to understand.

Ignoring BoAs and [ITEM]Formal Dangui[/ITEM] (IDK what to do about the Dangui, make it epic quality and a rare drop from all bosses, I wouldn't make it cost anything from a vendor, because then people will just mindlessly grind for that piece first), the BiS chest for a level 1 Warrior would be ANY OF THESE CHESTS which can be bought from a vendor. You have a little bit more leeway when making gear in this bracket, because it is usually just more armor or damage, no stats.

~Zuty

Imo dont make everything epic etc, I like the way the level one gear is white/grey, I don't support making dangui and all kinds of BiS items epic. I like that they are white/grey, AGM and neck being blue/green is fine though. No reason to mess with the colors imo, it's just messing with how "cool" it is to have colored items.

And please don't make everyone look too epicish, even though with vanilla skins, dont redo everything, if you do that the charm will be gone to. From my point of view

If you can have level one instances I would say have the "tier" items drop from Deadmines. ^__^ Hehe, I love Deadmines and I think having a reason to run level one instances (different looking gear) would help promote a PvE aspect. Don't make it BiS just make it look better.

I'm glad my sig inspired something useful >_<

Sakul said:
If you can have level one instances I would say have the "tier" items drop from Deadmines. ^__^ Hehe, I love Deadmines and I think having a reason to run level one instances (different looking gear) would help promote a PvE aspect. Don't make it BiS just make it look better.

I'm glad my sig inspired something useful >_<

Is your sig shopped or some server?

Imo make two versions of each BiS item make one the normal looking exact same as retail, then make the other one the exact same except make it like D1/3 or T6 or something. D2 is over used as fuck and doesn't even look that good.

lol that jail place :D but how about if you unstuck from there? =) and doesn't wep skills bug out when you downlevel someone?

Should [item]Thicket Hammer[/item] be included? It's DPS is almost double of any other level 1 2h

Stabatha said:
Should [item]Thicket Hammer[/item] be included? It's DPS is almost double of any other level 1 2h

I'd include it. It's at least there for players to use if they wanted to test it out.

Personally, I'd put every weapon type with the highest DPS or fastest speed on the vendor. If I can look at something and say "No one will EVER find use for this Sword because they have X, Y, and Z to use." then I would drop it. But if there were no other Swords on the list at the time, I would put it on the list. Get what I am saying?

~Zuty

Sorry guys. This realm is still a go, but it will be on 3.2 We just found that blizzard totally changed the que to bring in the new lfg finder. Due to this BGs do not que and might be a long time til BGs work on a 3.3 server and I really do want level 1 BGs and Rated arenas for this realm. I see no point in it to just go raid hogger.

Stabatha said:
Sorry guys. This realm is still a go, but it will be on 3.2 We just found that blizzard totally changed the que to bring in the new lfg finder. Due to this BGs do not que and might be a long time til BGs work on a 3.3 server and I really do want level 1 BGs and Rated arenas for this realm. I see no point in it to just go raid hogger.

So does this mean you will wait for 3.3 to have working ques or will you slap something up for now and then update it later? I'd like to at least go on and check this out.

~Zuty

it does work with 3.3 when it comes to the patch...

i was able to join up on the 3.2 servers and it worked well.

just to let you, i'd try it out, you might be able to get to their server without any trouble even if you are on 3.3

but the level 1 twink server is not up yet at least wasn't when i tryed.

If I was to keep this on 3.3. What would you think about a contested FFA world? So someplace like STV, players from your own faction could kill you anywhere in the zone, not just in Guru.

If there are mounts, no. Else, fine! But me want S1 and BT gear release on bloodlust first! =(

Users who are viewing this thread