3.3 Level 1 Twink server live!

Stabbedurazz said:
well bank they have it on there realms but its just locked... i am very sick of waiting though... can SOME ONE PLEASE make a server for level 1 twinks... im sick of every one flaking out

Yeah, their using that as a decoy.

Stabbedurazz said:
ya and the world is a conspiracy....

It's not hard to set up one server then keep it locked then name it then say your making a level 1 server.

McBankington said:
It's not hard to set up one server then keep it locked then name it then say your making a level 1 server.

No, things just came up on our live realm and that comes 1st. Our 49 is growing rapidly again with the relealse of our Twink Forge of Souls yesterday and a server with 100+ player peaks comes before a new realm that will only be a novality anyway.

Stabatha said:
No, things just came up on our live realm and that comes 1st. Our 49 is growing rapidly again with the relealse of our Twink Forge of Souls yesterday and a server with 100+ player peaks comes before a new realm that will only be a novality anyway.

You said you we're almost done like when the starting of December?

McBankington said:
You said you we're almost done like when the starting of December?

yeap and it is only a few hours from finished, but our current realms come 1st. 3.3 bugs been taking up all my time.

Stabatha said:
Not yet, ran into a few 3.3 issues causing crashes. Should be online by the morning at latest.

I just felt for quoting that, you wrote that the 8th of December.

The "few crashes" has been an excuse ever since.

Also, look at the title "3.3 Level 1 Twink server live!"

Don't you mean "3.3 Level 1 Twink server Locked!"

Don't get me wrong here, I hope you get the realm together. It's just that I'm doubting how serious this really is. But I understand that you're prioritizing the main realms over this realm, but don't give us false hopes when you're doing that. Don't say "it will be live tomorrow" when you're not going to prioritize it.

Every time someone says 'Hey! I think I'd make a Private Server!', and then everybody is like 'Oh yeh! Great idea, when would it be up??' then the first guy says 'Uhm... tomorrow?? It's some bugs I have to fix np', then 2 weeks after the server should had been live ppl begin to complain... 'Omg, you said tomorrow, this stinks, it will never get online' etc. etc.

And then the first guy gets mad, and closes the project...

Don't take this personal Stab, I don't know how to make a Private Server, but I think it's realy hard, so I apreciate your work. After all, no1 told you to do it, you did it by yourself :D

But still, giving ppl false hope, is realy low... You should just tell them, that the server would be up before 2011, and then if it goes life next month, every1 would be very happy ;D

Batgnom said:
Every time someone says 'Hey! I think I'd make a Private Server!', and then everybody is like 'Oh yeh! Great idea, when would it be up??' then the first guy says 'Uhm... tomorrow?? It's some bugs I have to fix np', then 2 weeks after the server should had been live ppl begin to complain... 'Omg, you said tomorrow, this stinks, it will never get online' etc. etc.

And then the first guy gets mad, and closes the project...

Don't take this personal Stab, I don't know how to make a Private Server, but I think it's realy hard, so I apreciate your work. After all, no1 told you to do it, you did it by yourself :D

But still, giving ppl false hope, is realy low... You should just tell them, that the server would be up before 2011, and then if it goes life next month, every1 would be very happy ;D

That's like saying a video game is coming out and people get mad because it's delayed, you should still be happy because their doing it and no one asked them. That's the shit you have to do to keep a company up, and if stab wants to keep his server populated he's going to have to keep releasing shit. Sure no one asked him to make this but he promised us it and he's letting us down. I can see why he wants to work on his current servers first, but he still has to keep his other promises. As far as I know he's completely revamping the 19, which, is basically making a new server because he says these items won't be OP this time around.

Users who are viewing this thread