3.3 Level 1 Twink server live!

Stabatha

In about an hour from now we will be launching a level 1 twink realm on the new 3.3 patch.

Features:

All D-Day nerfed enchants work including head and leg kits!

Achievements still work!

Raid invites still work!

Rated Arena Teams at level 1!

Arena Scrimmages at level 1!

WSG/AB/EotS all for level 1!

Ability to use ground based mounts!

and much more! Join now World of Twinks - Ultimate WoW Twink Private Servers

Stabatha said:
Ability to use ground based mounts!

Looks like I'm not doing any WSG. Ruins it with mounts =\

Stabbedurazz said:
so is it up lmao?

Not yet, ran into a few 3.3 issues causing crashes. Should be online by the morning at latest. As for mounts, I ment the riding turtle =)

still not up as i can see:p. This sounds promising btw. Could you guys extend the queue limit, so we can queue all BGs and arena. Also, what about 10-20 man AVs? Would be awesome pvp and also PvE

EDIT: SPeaking of achievements, any chance you can grant achievements people earned on retail to their char on the priv server. I has Diplomat!

Btw I'm afraid the HP pool will be too high with leg patches etc, for PvP. We'll see.

yes as boglund said i am afraid that it migh be to op, i mean atm a full dmg rogue with full heirlooms will be hitting like a truck, in my full agil set i am criting with 51 ss and 41 mh hits. But thats with no heirlooms, and with all the heals, bandages, and agm the fights already take forever, and if some one decides the want to reset the fight they easily could, just start running away and they would leave combat, than throw on their minor speed boots and they would be gone.

We'll see though. DPS will probably have to use 50 ap and 12 crit pants anyways, with the naxx shoulders as well thats shitloads of ap and crit. Looking foward to do arena. DPS might need a buff for pvp, at least casters. One thing I hope they could make is custom BGs. Create an instance where the defenders defend a castle (the one south of razor hill for example) and the attackers shall annihilate the defenders. The winners are those who survive. Defend the mine also works though. This is what they're trying to set up on Dunemaul now, with an ally guild as well.

im going to suggest to you what i suggested to other private servers. So you take the Cursed Vision of Sargeras - Thottbot: World of Warcraft and make it available by getting something BUT make it like the other BiS helm and put 3 armor on it. It would be purly cosmetic not better then what is available on retail.

custom throw and custom wand, all i want:p. Some of those OHs from 10-20 quests (which basically sucks balls) would be fun to have, but I guess I would never need it nor use it.

EDIT: But yes, making new BIS is stupid. Don't make it to much of a difference from retail

reessagny said:
im going to suggest to you what i suggested to other private servers. So you take the Cursed Vision of Sargeras - Thottbot: World of Warcraft and make it available by getting something BUT make it like the other BiS helm and put 3 armor on it. It would be purly cosmetic not better then what is available on retail.

You'll have fishing at level 1 instead of 5 and be able to fish out the lucky hat and boots.

What do you think of armor and weapons that require level 5 or less and changing to require level 1 for mob and boss drops. Like example a wand - [item]Lesser Magic Wand[/item]

if you're implementing a wand and a throw, please use the looks I linked you, or at least some designs which looks slightly better than lvl 5 greens

still struggling with the server or what?

Boglund said:
if you're implementing a wand and a throw, please use the looks I linked you, or at least some designs which looks slightly better than lvl 5 greens

still struggling with the server or what?

yes a few crashes still.. but getting them all worked out. Fishing now works too and reconizes fishing achivements.

What's the highiest leg kit we should go? I was thinking [item]Cobrahide Leg Armor[/item] As before the nerf, you could have them on our old 1's. Just had to have a level 50+ apply and mail you the legs. Whatcha guys think?

Stabbedurazz said:
do the old epic ones like nethercleft and stuff.... becasue those were BIS pre-patch. also please make the wand same or only like 1dps greater than other heirlooms, so like 6-7 dps for the wand

Maybe I'll make the blue BC ones free and the Epics part of the daily quest reward system? As for a wand 1dps higher then a weapon, that's very nerfed. Compare any wand to a 1h or bow of the same level. Wands are always several DPS higher due to the mechanics of how a wand works. Same applies to a throw.

Users who are viewing this thread