29 US Fight Nights

Willy, if they aren't twinks or never plan on twinking, they do not belong in our games. Yes, they have a right a queue. We also have a right to kick them. When it comes to hunters, you are deaf, dumb, and blind. Blizzard said something along the lines of "people should not be able to one shot people" and what do hunters do in xp-on BGs? One shot people.

Well, I don't think it's unfair to say that the XP off bracket wasn't really intended for just twinks. After all, they don't call it the 'twink switch' or the 'twink bracket.' They call it the 'XP off switch' and the 'XP off bracket' and went to such lengths as to preview the feature as a means for people to do exactly as much as what you said here:

Willy what are the names of the exp off npc's???

What lvl are they???

What gear do they wear???

What do they emote???

What hp totals do they have???

Get a fucking clue.

*sighs*

*in a narrator's voice*

and thus the bracket collaspes on itself

hunters wont be nerfed much if at all, they already suck for pvp at endgame and thats what blizz balances around.

Hunters have viable comps. They only appear to suck because people suck. The same could be said about nearly every other class/spec.

Willy what are the names of the exp off npc's???

What lvl are they???

What gear do they wear???

What do they emote???

What hp totals do they have???

Get a fucking clue.

So you're saying that the XP off switch/bracket was added JUST for twinks, and that there is no other possible reason players might want to turn off their XP, thus further justifying the addition of such a feature? I mean, since the original Blizzard stance was that they don't support twinking, and it would have been all too easy to add XP to BGs and wash their hands of twinks completely?

Hunters have viable comps. They only appear to suck because people suck. The same could be said about nearly every other class/spec.

I completely agree.

i like how you can see who is viewing the thread.

Atm we have one zul,one soskanky,a megumi with a dose of mongro, 3 guests and 1 anonymous user

i like how you can see who is viewing the thread.

Atm we have one zul,one soskanky,a megumi with a dose of mongro, 3 guests and 1 anonymous user

I love that. It's like I can see stupid posts before they even happen. Make's me feel like Nick Cage.

I am the map.

I love that. It's like I can see stupid posts before they even happen. Make's me feel like Nick Cage.

I am the map.

Will you please go wall for wall with willy.

Your fans need to see you in action!

Will you please go wall for wall with willy.

Your fans need to see you in action!

*in wrestling annoucer voice*

LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETS GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET REAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADY TO RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMBLE!

<
this thread is always full of win

Users who are viewing this thread