EU+US 29 twinks in bgs?

Discussion in 'Level 20-29' started by Cattywompus, Oct 15, 2019.

Share This Page

Tags:
  1. Cattywompus

Cattywompus Member

2. Drizzt Do'Urden

Drizzt Do'Urden Founder of Teldrassil Firefighters

Look at the guild. ❮Almðnd and His JaJas❯ aka the shit talk 29 boomkin scrub who is well known for trying to exploit in bgs. Nothing to see here.

3. Boognish

Boognish Member

Yeah I queued into him last night as well with 4 other hunters on a warrior. I punched my fucking monitor.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Chops

Chops Soccer Dad

Just report them and move on. Blizzard has been handing out bans for it, so go nuts

• Like Like x 1
  5. zazzyfraz

zazzyfraz Member

Sometimes he fails to get in, and his party members usually leave too if so. It’s pretty funny I have a few screenshots of it. His party members all get that very visible XP off debuff

• Like Like x 1
  6. Hashbrowns

Hashbrowns Coordinator Arena Ladder Coordinator

7. Counsel

Counsel Member

I've run into Almond and Trivecta this past week, both games felt dirty. Thankfully those are the only two, I hope this doesn't become a more popular thing.

8. Kincaide

Kincaide Grandfathered

9. Merlin

Merlin Veteran

earlier i posted something similar and many players here provide evidence that they will be suspended (not banned) the 2 that were reported, i never see them since, if they did indeed received the suspension, i dont think they will EVER use those toons to q bg again .. i have come across another one in the 10-19 .. Cartoonz-Boulderfist .. waiting for him to appear in bg :D

as for Triveçta, from his 15k HK, you know he is NOT a lvler .. he is xp off getting into xp on bg .. so you can report him, ask your whole team to report, he will receive the suspension
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 16, 2019, Original Post Date: Oct 16, 2019 ---
    sometimes they are afraid of being identified and get some penalty so they change name/realm .. since they are not being ban, so it is unlikely caused by a ban.

10. OP
    Cattywompus

Cattywompus Member

What I meant by leveler was that he was leveling his toon and saying eff it. He had like 4 pocket healers so I was thinking maybe he was doing a grand finale for his time in the 29 bracket. Now see that's not the case and he's a complete piece of shit.

11. sevenohseven

sevenohseven objectives or gtfo

killed a 29 marks hunter last night in EOTS who was exploiting. him and his pocket heals it was fun. party sync blood dk ownz you. are q times faster on alliance?

12. Counsel

Counsel Member

Did you catch the name?

The queue times are a little faster for Horde, however Alliance tends to have more vets playing at any one time, especially peak hours.

13. Shocking

Shocking Member

There's a mage queuing with XP off debuff on EU horde. I wont say his name. His always in a party of 5 probably something with party sync to enable this bug.

14. Kaløyan

Kaløyan Member

gang ban.jpg
    Just pay 20-ish euro to have a "payed account" (WoW1 and WoW2) if you are Starter Edition and then solo-party sync with 10 level trash leveled up character from the payed acc + your main 20 lvl SE and queue for 10-19 lvl BGs. Thats what I do nowadays to avoid the fockin horde veteran premades in 20-29s. I rape everything with my 20 level F2P in 10-19 level BGs, when the badass horde premades come to 20-29 :p So ez.

BTW, yeah... there were 4 premade horde Arcane Mages yesterday. They looked like a multiboxer. All of them was on one place and I just saw 1 dot on my minimap as huntard but then I was hit by 3-4-5 Arcane Missiles streams.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2019
    • Surprised Surprised x 1
  15. Shocking

Shocking Member

What are the queue times like doing this into 10-19 bracket?

16. Kaløyan

Kaløyan Member

Its a bit slow during the day but its ~10-15 min from 7 PM to 3 AM.

17. Merlin

Merlin Veteran

18. Counsel

Counsel Member

Having more and more people entering into bgs using the same exploit potentially moves the goalposts to the point where geared xpoff 29s will become a regular thing and I'd rather not see that happen.

19. Shocking

Shocking Member

• Like Like x 1