EU+US 29 twinks in bgs?

20 in arena lol, blocked out his buddies name cause he didnt have the xpoff debuff, he did have the XPoff inparty debuff though
WoWScrnShot_102619_193352.jpg

WoWScrnShot_102619_193410.jpg

WoWScrnShot_102619_190343.jpg

WoWScrnShot_102619_190356.jpg

Almond has been glitching into bg's all morning, he's lost 4 out of 5 of the games I played with him. This guy is an absolute blowhard.
WoWScrnShot_102819_101149.jpg

just ran into
Kimjisoo-bleedinghollow
Gobwïns-Bleedinghollow
29 horde in bg
I got a little insight. I've been screen shotting evidence, linking armories etc, and emailing it to hacks@blizzard.com my original account with Og naxx gear, unbound naxx shoulder enchants, zg helm enchants, all my old twinks, gladiator mounts, was banned for something far less than this in cata. I have no mercy with this shit.

These guys are in BGs right now........losing I might add. Just if anyone wanted to hop onto their horde characters to queue into him.... ;)

These guys are in BGs right now........losing I might add. Just if anyone wanted to hop onto their horde characters to queue into him.... ;)
Oh dude, I've played a solid 10 games against almond in the last 2 days, he's only won a single game. Dude is straight garbage. It would be absolutely bs if he was good.

in a BG just now, we had three 29 twinks on our team. almðnd and two honorlo's (one used asci/map letter) teamed up with two 20's. these 5 players on our team BG roster on left side of screen had a debuff symbol box with XP in it

not sure how the scaling is done, since they are synced with 20s

Users who are viewing this thread