US 29 Premades

It seems both sides are accusing each of "dodging".
I will take it upon myself to set a time.
Tuesday May 17th @ 8:00 Central. Best 2 out of 3.
Each lead needs to put their RealID in this thread. If you do not, you have already lost. If you do not contact the other team lead 20 min ahead of scheduled time, you lose. It is quite simple
the rules...
level 19 premade rules.
We are done here...
Stop acting like little girls and man up for once in your life.
druiddroid#1621

Each lead needs to put their RealID in this thread. If you do not, you have already lost. If you do not contact the other team lead 20 min ahead of scheduled time, you lose. It is quite simple
the rules...
level 19 premade rules.
We are done here...
A Tuesday @ 8:00pm. Clearly you don't have a wife/kids or much going on irl. People atleast 3 from what I can see have answered the challenge. Nothing has been stated as far as what battleground. This isn't 19s, we got options. Let's do this AV, I'm in.

What if you can't play Tuesday? I say this weekend or this Friday at 8pm. I don't think I have anything going on.

Donut has infact added me on btag which means his team has balls. I'm waiting for him to give me a time and date so we can get this going.

Too late.. the date has been set..
If no one shows then the gold goes to GG19/20.
Better show up!!
If we wait until this weekend, it will be the weekend after, then the weekend after then the weekend after, It WILL be tomorrow. 36 hours notice is plenty.
50k per person KEK! Broke n1ggas.

Too late.. the date has been set..
If no one shows then the gold goes to GG19/20.
Better show up!!
If we wait until this weekend, it will be the weekend after, then the weekend after then the weekend after, It WILL be tomorrow. 36 hours notice is plenty.
Shut up, you have nothing to do with this

Feel free to donate to GG19/20's. Many of us have. We can use your donation if you have the extra. But your gold where your mouth is. We will be looking for your name on the donation page.

Have a wonderful day!

The date has been set for only a few mins and people are already coming up with excuses!!
Who will be the first to "pull" out and declare the other the "winner"?
Team "Fancy" or Team "Druiddroid"?

Which

side

will

you

choose?

BTW, it appears you all missed me last week. Site traffic was way down.
I know you're having fun and all, but please stop derailing this thread. You're in no position to set up these premades, that is entirely between Fancy and whoever wants to challenge him. If you want to set up a separate premade challenge, go ahead and make your own thread.

It seems Donut has taken up the challenge, so please stop.

I dont know why you think we missed you, you were lurking around on your alt account

In less than 34 hours we shall see who will be the winner...
As there was much ruffling of feathers the squawking was immense. Much like little crows fighting in a puddle of water.
And could you please shut your pie hole. No one cares about your little petty games, you're just confusing people whom might actually want to take up the challenge

the rules...
level 19 premade rules.
We are done here...
Lol you don't use 19 premade rules in a 20-29 bracket.

Users who are viewing this thread