US 29 Premades

I smell a
3f5a00acf72df93528b6bb7cd0a4fd0c.jpeg

12 hours or 12 days.
Apparently the time factor did not seem to make a difference. That is why short notice was given initially. It was all a test. That is what I do.

Cheerio everyone!
Of course it matters. One would think that you have no experience with premading whatsoever

It takes but just a few minutes to gather your "team" if you really have one and they are online my friend.

It was apparent from the very beginning that either one or both did not have a team. And I was correct. Anyone could have seen that. Or at least I thought anyone could have seen it.

Cheerio!!
You seem oblivious to the fact that people have lives outside of WoW? People have stuff to do, and regarding Fancy's team (yes, you're wrong, he has a team) most of them are from EU and need to schedule ahead if they are to premade on weekdays due to time difference.

It sounds like you're online 24/7, which is pretty sad. I suggest you go out and spend some time with your family or friends

Oh dear! It seems we are brought off topic again.
Many of us are "online" 24/7. I would imagine most of us have several devices that are online 24/7. Even my air conditioner and garage door opener are "online" 24/7.

Ever back to topic...
I have been a part of the "premade" scene for a long long time. And more often than not this is exactly how it turns out. A few crows circling each other with their feathers all ruffled. A little bit of squawking. And then they go their separate ways. Each is too afraid to "lose" to the other. I am not saying this the exact case here, just similar. Mark my words! This premade will not happen.
I tried to save you all some time and heartache two weeks ago but you all could not see the forest for the trees. And you all still cannot.

Have a great day!
If you had read my earlier reply you wouldn't have had to unload this nonsense :)

And it's cool how you ignored the discussion, but whatever

Did I miss something in this "earlier reply"?

Or this?

Or this?

I don't think I missed anything of any consequence that you posted on this page that is in reference to this thread's topic. Please point it out if I did.

When is that premade happening again? I seemed to have missed that time and date.

Have a great day everyone!!
You missed that the premade allready happened

Really now!?! If so, what was the final score between the two teams? zero to zero ? From what I read, it ended as I predicted. It never actually took place. And I am no clairvoyant. As I mentioned before, it could have been foreseen by just about anyone with any lengthy twinkinfo.com experiences.

Good luck and fun everyone!!
fancy v jamesb were played.
fancy won 3x 3-0 (I think) in WSG
and won one Gilneas battle

Doj in this bracket is real.
i get that you want some premades just because the whole 19 bracket kicked you out... you dont have to be so salt towards others because a entire community of people dislike you.

Maybe you can find that quote in this thread with 200+ post for me. That is what you stated isn't it? That you replied in reference to it. I don't have the free time to keep up with everything that goes on on this site. Maybe you can find it.

Have fun everyone!
There was a separate thread made just for the stream of it from one of our shammans. Have a nice day.

You saw us face roll a team and now you're being scared, I don't expect you to talk on forums any more until you grow balls.
Naw I never seen the stream I didn't feel like wasting my brain cells 19 baddies, don't own the forums lmao this forum is more mine than yours your just some random team that faced a new guild premade and won

Naw I never seen the stream I didn't feel like wasting my brain cells 19 baddies, don't own the forums lmao this forum is more mine than yours your just some random team that faced a new guild premade and won
Other than you where commenting on the games in the twitch chat. It's bad to lie. Grow some balls kid.

Other than you where commenting on the games in the twitch chat. It's bad to lie. Grow some balls kid.
Lmao I don't even have a twitch account stop making shit up so I can look bad, I barley play my 20s anymore idk why your so salt over a game i just don't get why you want everyone in the twink community to hate you for. We know you want attention but this isn't the way to get it

Lmao I don't even have a twitch account stop making shit up so I can look bad, I barley play my 20s anymore idk why your so salt over a game i just don't get why you want everyone in the twink community to hate you for. We know you want attention but this isn't the way to get it

I don't even know who u are lol tf r u new to 20-29s or r u a 19 baddie thinking 20-29s ain't shit bc if so i can teach ya a lesson bout my bracket

So after all that shit talk you doj, as expected. Tell me when you grow balls.

So after all that shit talk you doj, as expected. Tell me when you grow balls.
I never officially challenged lmao dumb ass your a straight fool I swear your just a fail troll who is looking for attention any where you can

You already doj to challenge people directly and not anyone lol your asking for a ass whooping

I never officially challenged lmao dumb ass your a straight fool I swear your just a fail troll who is looking for attention any where you can

Seeing that even known people on this website see you as nothing I feel that you are not worth my time, what's your guilds name or like your players name seriously are you new to the game ? Your like one of those failed people who try to get everyone to hate them like I said before to someone else your a failed "I want to be hated by everyone" type of player, quit while your ahead and don't get a shaming loss, yo @Cdawg23 this kid thinks he can beat your gucciSquad to lol you should teach him a lesson and welcome him to the bracket
All I see is doj and a boy with no balls.

Users who are viewing this thread