29 Armory Vault

Very true but i think there is only a bunch of 29s updated for 5.4 ... the bracket is dead /:

We do warsong war games on alliance side most Saturdays and Sundays as well as 3v3 arenas a few nights per week

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

Amalea @ Nordrassil - Community - World of Warcraft

Unfortunately, I remember I chose the wrong item from the quest, and ended up with Marbled Buckler instead of the Stonefist Girdle. I tried contacting Blizzard yesterday, but swapping quest items is apparently something those cunts no longer bother doing. The character is still decently outfitted, albeit not yet updated with new enchants.
If you did the quest recently, a nice GM will do it for you. Just be friendly and honest.

Amalea @ Nordrassil - Community - World of Warcraft

Unfortunately, I remember I chose the wrong item from the quest, and ended up with Marbled Buckler instead of the Stonefist Girdle. I tried contacting Blizzard yesterday, but swapping quest items is apparently something those cunts no longer bother doing. The character is still decently outfitted, albeit not yet updated with new enchants.

At that time though, stonefist girdle was only a 6str/5sta belt, the ab belt was always better, so if you had chosen the belt, it would have been the wrong choice, at the time.
Stonefist Girdle - Items - Wrath of the Lich King Database
Highlander's Lamellar Girdle - Items - Wrath of the Lich King Database

The mara quest that gave the shield of maraudon didnt exist until 2011, so marbled buckler was the go-to choice for shields @ 29 for a while.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread