20-29 29 3v3 WoD Championship

It only does because you could use bite, it doesn't trust me.

Honestly, locks (especially non demos) are a liability at 29. Even in a stm heavy set with fort, they would be susceptible of dying to two dps and a bear mangle in 3s.

That said, the Druid has to play very carefully when healing against MLP. The loss of raw burst healing/dps for mobility and poly/seduce immune is still an alright trade-off, though.

Last edited:
Honestly, locks (especially non demos) are a liability at 29. Even in a stm heavy set with fort, they would be susceptible of dying to two dps and a bear mangle in 3s.

That said, the Druid has to play very carefully when healing against MLP. The loss of raw burst healing/dps for mobility and poly/seduce immune is still an alright trade-off, though.
Based of these rules they can play in the open and win in a kick, with no bite you won't have the pressure needed to win, without bite people in this tourney won't run rdruid. But I'm not worried, will wod with holy priest.

@Stârbùrstt Wondering if you can come up with some sort of cover photo so I can feature this, the size would have to be 840x400 or big enough to be resized without losing quality.

Last edited by a moderator:
Based of these rules they can play in the open and win in a kick, with no bite you won't have the pressure needed to win, without bite people in this tourney won't run rdruid. But I'm not worried, will wod with holy priest.

Well, I'll at least admit that I can't say for sure I'd win as my hunt mage druid gump comp, but I know for a fact I wouldn't lose a game to MLP as God Comp. 800 Bear mangle or not. Too bad I could never put together a decent God Comp, though. That's THEE druid comp. I'm surprised others haven't tried it yet.

Last edited:
This tournament there is no prize besides getting the title of the Arena Champions. I'm still currently looking for someone to stream it I will get back to you on that :)

As it should be!
Even the greatest sports spectacle in the world, nay the known universe, you only get a "trophy" for be the best. I don't know why people insist on getting something other than recognition from playing a niche facet of a video game.

In other words you have to be a good resto Druid to make it work :)

I changed the time to a little earlier to about 5pm est! I aspect the tournament to last about 2-5hours depending on if teams are ready at game time! I do have people to commentate the tournament thanks for asking :)!

Last edited:
I changed the time to a little earlier to about 5pm est! I aspect the tournament to last about 2-5hours depending on if teams are ready at game time! I do have people to commentate the tournament thanks for asking :)!
The tourney should take no longer than 3 hours, if you organised it alike livings one it can potentially be very smooth.

Fuck it, I will have the day off. I will try to get a team for it.

If you can, please reserve the 8th spot for my team please.

With rules I have 2 suggestions. Take away the certain classes enhance are not allowed to play with. Make it that enhance has to wear white weapons.

Rogue's are allowed ele force.

Just a suggestion.

Last edited:
duck it, I will have the day off. I will try to get a team for it.

If you can, please reserve the 8th spot for my team please.

With rules I have 2 suggestions. Take away the certain classes enhance are not allowed to play with. Make it that enhance has to wear white weapons.

Rogue's are allowed ele force.

Just a suggestion.
I'd second that on enh shammys

Thanks for the suggestions living :) and I have 2 spots open since Fancy's team isnt fully registered yet his team will be replaced. So living and Wiz have last 2 spots :)

@Stârbùrstt
Don't change anything this late on. Otherwise we are going to have suggestions until this tournament goes live. Standby your original post.

Also check your inbox sometime.

Users who are viewing this thread