2: Bracketsobad- Shaman - Enhance
3: to be announced
4: to be announced

Name: Taco and the Reets #ILOVEMYWODXO
1: Øutgunned - Hunter - Survival
2: Bracketsobad- Shaman - Enhance
3: to be announced
4: to be announced
Hey just so you know our creators of the tourney have gotten some suggestions that Enhance will not be aloud to play with a healer such as Disc. Due to the overpowered damage they have this will be fair. Suggestion by Fael, and Thedankmemes thanks Feralordx :)

Hey just so you know our creators of the tourney have gotten some suggestions that Enhance will not be aloud to play with a healer such as Disc. Due to the overpowered damage they have this will be fair. Suggestion by Fael, and Thedankmemes thanks Feralordx :)
So you want to kill our only counter to lock mage preist? K

Some kind of prize pool would definelty be dope, even if it's in game like a wow token or some shit since its BOA.
I'm sure people aren't greedy either, anything of something would make this all more enticing and intriguing for people.

• No double classes ("Example" Disc Priest, Shadow Priest, Arms Warrior).
  • If your team runs Enhance in your comp you're not able to run with a disc priest only a Hpal, Rsham, Rdruid, and MW monk.

Just to clarify:

If your team comp runs an enhance you will be allowed to violate the double classes rule and run a Restoration Shaman?

I might enter this. Let me see whow I can get a team with. I wish I could be on like 3 different teams.

Users who are viewing this thread