20-29 29 3v3 WoD Championship

Someone make the rules clear please, can enhance be played with Rsham? Can enhance be played with holy preist? Like damn son, can you change spec?

Rsham is not aloud with enhance the priest can go holy though i saw the mistake I made. :) Thanks for waiting for a response!

4 people are allowed on a roster, can those players swap between the classes they have or are they limited to 1 class per player?

Not a big prize, but I'll toss out 10k to each player that wins this tourny.
Must be on Bleeding Hollow to receive gold
(With his/her permission, you can take your partner's gold if he's not on the server)

(With his/her permission, you can take your partner's gold if he's not on the server)

Xc coming in clutch!

if you start a prize pool ill throw down in it

Ok thanks again to Xc donating 30k gold to the pool! Any amounts higher than 1k gold donations are welcomed to be donated towards the tourney! All gold must be on BH and the winning team will get the gold after the tourney and they can choose how to split it :)

Toys are also unbanned saw no reason for them to be thanks other rules are finalized and ready to go for the tourney :)

Users who are viewing this thread