wait...wasnt the thing before that alliance communicated much better than horde, which was why MB always stomped them?

obviously MB never used mic's

The offense was calling targets and the defensive hunters were calling out the directions from which the offense approached so they could drop down and take part of it out before the O had a chance to group up...

...with ESP

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0[/media]

So your point is that you don't play wow at the moment, you don't have plans to play it in the future, even if games were to happen, and we're supposed to take anything you say seriously?

Why are you posting here again?

So your point is that you don't play wow at the moment, you don't have plans to play it in the future, even if games were to happen, and we're supposed to take anything you say seriously?

Why are you posting here again?

Don't you have children that you should be paying some semblance of attention to?

Don't you have children that you should be paying some semblance of attention to?

what better way to pay attention to your kid than to pretend to be him?

The offense was calling targets and the defensive hunters were calling out the directions from which the offense approached so they could drop down and take part of it out before the O had a chance to group up...

...with ESP

let's be honest here

this takes one person with a mic on offense and one person with a mic on defense

the strat itself was probably new to 29s, but to say that this is hard to pull off is ridiculous

let's be honest here

this takes one person with a mic on offense and one person with a mic on defense

the strat itself was probably new to 29s, but to say that this is hard to pull off is ridiculous

Nasty used to call offense for horde, daydra or fc called it for d, or when I had Yukie on d with me and any one of our holydins we just functioned on esp, no communication we just knew our jobs and chewed people up that is how it works when you have played with someone for oh I don't know 3 years.

You had the pleasure of drifting it at a time when nasty had been dethroned and horde was a disorganized mess. Ever notice how hard it was at times to beat our 3-4 man no hunter defense?

Oh that's right hunters like yours are for that 2 hunters defense I forgot. silly me.

Remember all those times your O couldn't break fc? hell even me and that one time you actually had to charge your entire team into our base and still got schooled? Hell with me Amy and cow we were wiping your 5 man offenses regularly while horde offense having decided that nasty was an evil dictator and asshole was cluster fucking around mid like a bunch of retards? Thanks willy thank you so very much for taking nasty out and doing NOTHING to replace what he brought to horde.

Yes he can be a dick, Yes he rides people often for the wrong things, at least he was trying to make horde fight better and doing something to coordinate it. Willy tore him down then refused to fill that void. Horde sucked.

The funny thing? Horde still had enough for games when you guys got bored after you vote kicked your randoms to the point that they wouldn't cue cause you were embarrassed that your 5 man couldn't beat a pug.

Serious business bro.

Yeah you invented the hunter and kiting defense at 29, I mean we didn't have our hunters re roll so that the game would be a little more fun and we certainly never had kiting D at 29 before you guys arrived. It works so well you know when you have a bunch of retards that refuse to come back to support you.The horde you guys played was the WORST the horde had played since I came back. The one night we did the 2 hunter d you guys QUIT.

Having said that you are a good player, easily better than me but please get over yourself.

Nasty used to call offense for horde, daydra or fc called it for d, or when I had Yukie on d with me and any one of our holydins we just functioned on esp, no communication we just knew our jobs and chewed people up that is how it works when you have played with someone for oh I don't know 3 years.

You had the pleasure of drifting it at a time when nasty had been dethroned and horde was a disorganized mess. Ever notice how hard it was at times to beat our 3-4 man no hunter defense?

Oh that's right hunters like yours are for that 2 hunters defense I forgot. silly me.

Remember all those times your O couldn't break fc? hell even me and that one time you actually had to charge your entire team into our base and still got schooled? Hell with me Amy and cow we were wiping your 5 man offenses regularly while horde offense having decided that nasty was an evil dictator and asshole was cluster fucking around mid like a bunch of retards? Thanks willy thank you so very much for taking nasty out and doing NOTHING to replace what he brought to horde.

Yes he can be a dick, Yes he rides people often for the wrong things, at least he was trying to make horde fight better and doing something to coordinate it. Willy tore him down then refused to fill that void. Horde sucked.

The funny thing? Horde still had enough for games when you guys got bored after you vote kicked your randoms to the point that they wouldn't cue cause you were embarrassed that your 5 man couldn't beat a pug.

Serious business bro.

Yeah you invented the hunter and kiting defense at 29, I mean we didn't have our hunters re roll so that the game would be a little more fun and we certainly never had kiting D at 29 before you guys arrived. It works so well you know when you have a bunch of retards that refuse to come back to support you.The horde you guys played was the WORST the horde had played since I came back. The one night we did the 2 hunter d you guys QUIT.

Having said that you are a good player, easily better than me but please get over yourself.

this really isn't worth my time ;p

this really isn't worth my time ;p

...but It's worth your time to justify your means to a dead bracket?

"Hey horde you're bad! You got beat by MB which was carried by me. (nobody speaks in vent) I am the best player in this game and moved on to a more challenging bracket....level 19s. (lol 2 buttons)"

So says the person who started a thread specifically to start drama about a dead bracket.

Pot, meet kettle.

"Hey horde you're bad! You got beat by MB which was carried by me. (nobody speaks in vent) I am the best player in this game and moved on to a more challenging bracket....level 19s. (lol 2 buttons)"

can't tell if serious

Users who are viewing this thread