so you're once again changing your argument. this time back to the "MB group queued and we can't handle that" card. it's no longer about consumables, GF weapons, or hunters.

ok bro. we can do this until you run out of things to throw at the wall in desperation.

Because there can only be one argument for why the bracket had problems and eventually died, and they have to be mutually exclusive.

Because there can only be one argument for why the bracket had problems and eventually died, and they have to be mutually exclusive.

exactly. in fact, let's make an entire poll about it

Or you can leave the past and move forward. Your thread is lolworthy. You just open yourself up to more arguing. Its flawed. There's not one single reason. A poll can't quantify that. You are doing it wrong. Again.

i understand that it's difficult for you to see that the title says "Reasons for not playing 29s", not "Reasons why 29s still do not get games". i'm asking for people's opinions on WHY THEY STOPPED PLAYING. oooooooo so complicated.

also, i did put "none of the above" on my list, and there is the post box at the bottom of the page if you chose a dif reason why you dont play. seems to me that the reason you dont, though, is because of the forum drama and people's attitudes, which is listed there for you to choose.

again, continue to argue people's opinions and look ignorant

A Hunter, a player with GF weapons, a fapper or sapper were easily controlled by a player base that worked together with sitting and farming as discipline. A group of much more competitive players are not able to be shut down in the same fashion, especially when they get in almost every game every night. You made it clear that you didn't want to become part of the group of veterans that made this bracket in the threads where you stated you would play a Hunter, and that was final.

Btw for any grilled cheese fans, I have discovered a delicious concoction.

Grilled turkey bacon cheddar cheese with dijon mustard fried in the bacon grease.

Btw for any grilled cheese fans, I have discovered a delicious concoction.

Grilled turkey bacon cheddar cheese with dijon mustard fried in the bacon grease.

it's gotta be real bacon. none of that fake shit.

does sound fucking delicious though. if i didnt have my bbq on right now i'd try it on

Where is the option for all of the above? Where is the option for a, b and c. Where is the option for multiple choices? Careful tossing that word it could get you reported.

Where is the option for all of the above? Where is the option for a, b and c. Where is the option for multiple choices? Careful tossing that word it could get you reported.

you do realize that it's a multiple choice poll right? its easy to click 3 boxes, or 2, or 1, or all of them.

again, so complicated.

A Hunter, a player with GF weapons, a fapper or sapper were easily controlled by a player base that worked together with sitting and farming as discipline. A group of much more competitive players are not able to be shut down in the same fashion, especially when they get in almost every game every night. You made it clear that you didn't want to become part of the group of veterans that made this bracket in the threads where you stated you would play a Hunter, and that was final.

TLDR

I got outskilled by MB and Detox and now I'm going to Qq

lmao.

so easy to tell that someone has nothing else to argue because the resort to stupid attempts at personal attacks against people they know nothing about.

careful what you say there stanky, you might get reported.

edit: i feel bad for your employers if you cant tell the difference between a circle an a square. i really need to learn to make things less complicated for some people.

TLDR

That about sums up the attitude that was pervasive when I was rolling with detox, and when MB was playing.

OUTPLAYED LOLQT

The fact that horde didn't want to play unless group queueing, wanted to kick players due to gear and skill, just to attempt to achieve what amounted to still a loss in a gay hunter turtlefest was generally not fun.

TLDR

detox didnt outskill anybody, when they came back they won probably close to 75% of their games by turtling until 6+ stacks and then sending 3+ skullbreaker rogues on offense to sap healers and gib me with their hemo/goblin sapper/gnomish d-ray skills

if i had a dollar for every time they tried to return on me before debuff hit and failed miserably then i would be a rich man

Ohai knows
<

oh and bern cant land a kick <3

Users who are viewing this thread