24 Premade WSG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 24 Premade Call to arms!

Ok, I'll lvl my 20 work in progress warrior to 24 and gear him up. Will be dps for sure, I'll get back to you guys when I'm done. :)

Me and my mate was going to sign up for this, but then:
No Swiftness Potions.
No Free Action Potions.

Stupid requirements to try and limit the game from what it is. Reminds me of what the f2p's are doing with their 3v3 tournament. Repulse me.

gl though.
You would have me played one of my best geared 24s or 20s with gems and satchel gear if there were no restrictions? using speed posts and action pots.. who would kill me?? Just an example of how unbalanced it would be if there were not such rules like this.

Another thing is i think we have to have some rules about max healers and the amount. I think it would be better if 1 of each is just allowed and perhaps 3 max or something. I just think the game should be doable and actually have a try to score flags. A mirror team sounds like a good thing right?

and PS, I rather not see wall jumps or stuff of that kind either. I don't mean jumping on top of tunnel but navigating and running in circles on that is buggy and makes people dc because you are not supposed 2. Also killing people with mind control at the spots that were recently fixed either.

-leotseddap

Last edited by a moderator:

Nah jumps are legal, as there have been in game for 7+ years and ive never been DC'ed from doing a jump. I think you mean terrain DC'ing, that only happens very rarely now.

inb4 someone makes an argument about pots and jumps both being in game for 7+.

Nah jumps are legal, as there have been in game for 7+ years and ive never been DC'ed from doing a jump. I think you mean terrain DC'ing, that only happens very rarely now.

inb4 someone makes an argument about pots and jumps both being in game for 7+.

Blizzard said that they are a bannable offense. That you hardly hear stuff about it is just that it doesnt happen a lot and hardly used by the majority but only by players who used to not using mounts aka level 10-19 twinks to make some sort of advantage. It is simply a form of walljumping and that is not allowed.

But if we can't get people to play fair.. i'm not in.

-leotseddap

You seriously asking me that when it simply stands in the rules blizzard makes?

-leotseddap

im asking you weither your passing on hearsay or you have evidence that wsg jumps are a bannable offense.

basically, im happy with using 19s premade rules and they are tired and tested.

no Swiftness potions is hard for me (rogue) :p the only chance to hunt those retarded chickenrunning druids and pallys ;D but we will see

no just no.

gouge straight after you ambush will prevent most disengages from happening. any good rogue knows this.

Ok more rules for us to discuss:

1) Goblin sapper charge
2) Goblin mortar
3) The big one

4) Stealth class limit (3)

[MENTION=15120]Kitypurry[/MENTION] We can start planning dates once teams are decided :)

Ok more rules for us to discuss:

1) Goblin sapper charge
2) Goblin mortar
3) The big one

Kitypurry We can start planning dates once teams are decided :)

do we count resto druid as a stealth class? with the amount of dmg they can do i would say yes.

no Swiftness potions is hard for me (rogue) :p the only chance to hunt those retarded chickenrunning druids and pallys ;D but we will see
Although you may have trouble keeping up, this isn't a 1v1 it's a 10v10. You have teammates to assist you with problems like that.

1) Goblin sapper charge
2) Goblin mortar
3) The big one

1. I was under the impression no items which aren't equipped?
2. imho, should be allowed.
3. See 1
4. Seems fair.

the best thing blizz could do with druids is remove feline swiftness and that blink talent. there heals are op and giving them more utilite is stoopid might aswell call them paladins v2.

im asking you weither your passing on hearsay or you have evidence that wsg jumps are a bannable offense.

basically, im happy with using 19s premade rules and they are tired and tested.
A lot jumps are bugs in the terrain and you agreed to not abuse bugs like this when you made your account. It is called exploiting you can read it on the blizzard site if you want evidence. If you want more evidence from blue posters for example just search for blue posts, its there. Im not going to look for you though.

It is simple when you allow jumps in bg then i will play my goblin warlock and jump to places with the flag where other classes would dream about getting to so i can have the rest of my team, aka 9 players, go for efc. That would be fair right?

-leotseddap

you clearly misunderstood what i ment by jumps. i ment jumps that everyone could/can do, not using goblin/lock to get to a place no one else can reach.

i assumed you knew what i mean, i was wrong. im not hear to argue with you as i have better things to do, but i do respect your opinions.

you clearly misunderstood what i ment by jumps. i ment jumps that everyone could/can do, not using goblin/lock to get to a place no one else can reach.

i assumed you knew what i mean, i was wrong. im not hear to argue with you as i have better things to do, but i do respect your opinions.
I do understand what you mean but there is no jump everyone can do not even fence jump and both tunnel tops navigating. I am getting dc'd cause that is the mechanic blizz put in like the recent fixed walk through the wall at horde base which will instant kill you but my point is if you allow 1 you have to allow all and the reason i talked about my wlock in combination with doing jumps. I actually do not need any tricks to get on the horde base roof btw and everyone can do it (not instant but with some practice)so by your logic i may use that in this premade :s

-leotseddap

jk didnt read eu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread