20 Twink Solo Classic Dungeonmaster & PVE Guide

Crazy good work, @Dragynslayer! Part 2 is frickin’ ridiculous.

Also, I swear I realized something different how hard mobs hit and their health in dungeons between classes I’ve messed around with briefly at level 20 just messing around with soloing — the whole Chromie time being left on in addition to that is nuts and I can’t believe you documented that.

Kudos, dude! Super cool you took the time to write all this out!

Great guide man !! a few corrections . You can get artifacts weapons to level 33 as F2P, just pray ( like me ) to get two epic upgrades on the relics from quest rewards. (the tooltip shows 6, but is actually 6.5). 20 + 13 = 33.
And you said that you can get item with sockets from quest rewards when they upgrade.... I never seen this, just rare/epic upgrades. and this post tells otherwise. https://xpoff.com/threads/guide-which-gear-can-upgrade-socket-tertiary-stats-warforge.94597/

Last edited:
Also, just a - possibly stupid - question for @Dragynslayer and all the other soloers out there: what are the easy dungeons? Where do I go if I want to check out where I'm standing in regards of gear, and maybe to get the hang of soloing? Is it just Stockades/RFC for ease of access, or do I have to go further? Thanks in advance, guys!

@stickyo Hey bro that is a great question. I will put a list here, and later on make an ammendation to the guide to list them. In order of easiest to hardest I would say they are :

List of Dungeons for Classic Dungeonmaster by difficulty.

1. Ragefire Chasm
  2. Deadmines
  3. Shadowfang Keep
  4. Wailing Caverns
  5. Scarlet Monastery
  6. Gnomeregan
  7. Uldaman
  8. Black Fathom Deeps
  9. Razorfen Downs
  10. Zul'Farrak
  11. Stockades
  12. Maraudon(s)
  13. Scholomance
  14. Sunken Temple
  15. Lower Black Rock Spire
  16. Razorfen Kraul (Roogug, otherwise pretty easy).
  17. Dire Maul (E,N,W)
  18. Blackrock Depths
  19. Strath Live
  20. Strath Undead
Keep in mind that you can skip bosses and such in some of the instances if you are only going directly for the achievement. However if you want to do all of the bosses on your run, some of the side bosses are pretty hard or have rough mechanics, such as some of the bosses in Maraudon. Starting with Sunken Temple is where I would say they start to become "hard" in difficulty for one reason or another. It can be a broken boss, incredibly annoying trash or, just a really hard hitting boss.

Last edited:
Gotcha mate, thanks a lot, tremendously helpful as always. (Though when you update the front page, make sure to include wailing caverns and stockades as well. :p )
LOlz I so thought I put those there. I was even saying to myself "Don't forget Stocks, it not as easy as everyone thinks bro". hahaha, need my coffee!

Furry Wars is one of the best classes for solo dungeon crawling. High survivability and very high damage. He has the fastest dungeon speed

@Lateraldrop Purely up to you, they can save your heiney in a bad spot, especially heavy trash. For the worst check bosses you either are sturdy enough or you aren't though. I didn't have to resort to their use on any run so far in either my level 20 or level 30 endeavors. They are an excellent twink item to have in your arsenal however!

I'm working on a Health Pool Thread. Just wanted to say thank you for your work on this thread, @Dragynslayer . The part about classes having different Health Pools really helps.
https://xpoff.com/threads/retail-warcraft-normal-dungeon-hp-pools-levels-10-20.99165/

@Dragynslayer Were the toons in group B made after the level crunch?
image.png

As shown here we have a mage and a hunter. The mage was made before the crunch and the hunter after.

All new toons in classic/cata timeline.
1680306132163.png

Last edited:
Furry Wars is one of the best classes for solo dungeon crawling. High survivability and very high damage. He has the fastest dungeon speed

why my fury warrior dps is pathetic, at ilevel 65, don't know why the dps so low, although without lifesteal enchants, dps shouldn't be so low, not even close to mage or druid, basically against single target i use bloodthirst and raging blow, what else? I must be doing something wrong...

Users who are viewing this thread