20 Holy paladin.

Big brain Q: If you complete the prot pally artifact quest and swap to holy, do the items give int? Also how much armor are you getting from ilvl 34 artifact shield?

Only have ilvl 31 at the moment. Holy spec with truthguard:
  • 77 armor
  • 192 block
  • +11 intellect
  • +6 stamina
  • +3 crit
  • +3 mastery
[doublepost=1609204241,1609204007][/doublepost]
Can you use Artifact shield while using a different wep? I know fury can swap out individual weps...

Looks like not possible using truthguard without oathseeker (1h). :( Equipped a one hander green and it swapped out both truthguard and oathseeker.

Oathseeker at ilvl 31:
  • No intellect, only strength
  • +6 stamina
  • +3 crit
  • +3 mastery

Thanks for clarifying the 177 block as there's plenty of options that I can see now.

Also worth noting that Skullflame Shield Lifesteal proc can crit for double the amount. It scales higher with intellect and spell power. Off the top of my head I have had a 750 crit lifesteal before. Pretty insane.

There is also 10 int, 5 stam, 4 versa, 3 haste/crit/mastery, 3 speed/leech + socket shields out there if you get lucky on the AH or farming. Personally I think its better to make these your "stam/FC" shields and put a 6 stam gem in to make it 10 int/11 stam shield.

So. Im atm theorycrafting 20 hpala... What would be good shield to go with (on mobile wont link) mara 1h mace that returns mana, for pvp? I think 1h + shield would be better for pvp, than 2h artifact ilv 33..? Toughs?
IMo I get better performance with my artifact than with a shield and one hander. Of course with the shield n 1 hander u get to use Shield of the Righteous.
[doublepost=1609363737,1609363441][/doublepost]
IMo I get better performance with my artifact than with a shield and one hander. Of course with the shield n 1 hander u get to use Shield of the Righteous.
I am also gonna try the shield + 1 hander combination.

PS: Support your boy! I just started a youtube channel where I will be talking about twinking, twink guides, and everything else in between. Here's a link to my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqCP7OcISWf69lftE5V61LQ

Users who are viewing this thread