20-29s Armory List

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grimzee @ Exodar - Community - World of Warcraft combat rogue 24 (A)

running combat since beginning of MoP and love it so y change ... staying 24... experimenting with stat scaling and mostly doing 2v2s with some of my friends that are f2p. going with a crit build with EF on both weapons... love them big openers when they pop and running AGM and Gnomish shrink ray for a nice offensive and defensive depends how it procs ...sometimes bites you in the ass. but have good success. except against them spriest they deadly

Last edited by a moderator:
Grimzee @ Exodar - Community - World of Warcraft combat rogue 24 (A)

running combat since beginning of MoP and love it so y change ... staying 24... experimenting with stat scaling and mostly doing 2v2s with some of my friends that are f2p. going with a crit build with EF on both weapons... love them big openers when they pop and running AGM and Gnomish shrink ray for a nice offensive and defensive depends how it procs ...sometimes bites you in the ass. but have good success. except against them spriest they deadly
scaling is shit, 29 is the only level if you wanna win

Recluse - Mal'Ganis 20 Combat/Assassination/Subtlety Rogue.

I am P2P who capped at level 20. I realize I will never be fully best in slot as a level 29 twink, but I sure am close. Fuck Gnomer. I have seen many twinks I recognize in this forum, I guess it was time I joined them. R i A A F

I don't play bgs for one, I'm strictly arenas.

And in the case of arenas tunnelling someone is very likely, remember that the lower cd is on lava lash and frost shock too, and most of the burst comes from using those moves and Ill say its helped me kill plenty of healers due to being able to get my cds back in the shear and tauren stun window.

Not gonna lie, I only went straight to haste because it seemed to just be the best, but I don't think Ill be changing any time soon until I see some conclusive evidence it sucks, because it hasn't for me.

Oh I didn't realize that, I'm still pretty new to the Wod Stat changes so I wasn't sure if my chest enchant was still good or not, 5 stam would definitely be better thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread