2 vs 2 29 FINAL Livestreaming NOW!!!!

Im not trying to make a agrument out of this, 3's as most people think is alot more balanced, How can you not accept. Im sure if hes as good as you say, rubikz 3's team would have no trouble thriving in the upcoming 3's tourny. All i am looking for in a good competition and by the sounds of it you team would be good, so why not compete, you will get free tabards and free transfers. And if you lose, you have nothing to lose. Am i missing something, fucken gf'ed gear doesn't have that big a impact in 3's, it comes down to teamwork and skill. Why blabber about how bad i am and put that ego in the arena?

Like, common. Do you think your to good to enter a tourny or some shit or you cbf?

it's funny, i haven't said anything about me beating everyone in some 29 3s tournament. you're so defensive about how gf gear doesn't give you an advantage that you bring it up even when i haven't mentioned anything about gf gear. so much for "not trying to make an argument out of this".

look, i'm not posting because i want to participate in some tournament where a rogue can evis for 90% of someones health. i just think it's misleading when you tell everyone that 29 arena is "fun and competitive". it certainly doesn't help when you hold your own tournaments and still manage to somehow win while playing like you have downs in every single game of the grand finals.

Im not trying to make a agrument out of this, 3's as most people think is alot more balanced, How can you not accept. Im sure if hes as good as you say, rubikz 3's team would have no trouble thriving in the upcoming 3's tourny. All i am looking for in a good competition and by the sounds of it you team would be good, so why not compete, you will get free tabards and free transfers. And if you lose, you have nothing to lose. Am i missing something, fucken gf'ed gear doesn't have that big a impact in 3's, it comes down to teamwork and skill. Why blabber about how bad i am and put that ego in the arena?

Like, common. Do you think your to good to enter a tourny or some shit or you cbf?

So you are saying there will be no GF gear in the 3s tourney right? Since it doesn't make a difference and all you know.

Would be funny to redo finals without gf gear and to "prove" how much of a difference it doesn't make.

Augi i think your getting the wrong idea, i was speaking of 3's, I was agreeing the fact that gf gear had some play in the matter on winning for 2's. i was just saying for 3's it should even out more. anyways.

Sosanky, i belive grandfathered gear on not, for 3's it would come down to the better team. Thats my opinion and im more than happy not to use gf'ed gear. but saying that im not making the rules, tapout is so if someone wants them to be changed go to him.

P.S: in my previous post i didnt say it had no effect at all, it does help but i don't think that would be the desider lol

thats my opinion, i never said i was right or wrong lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Augi i think your getting the wrong idea, i was speaking of 3's, I was agreeing the fact that gf gear had some play in the matter on winning for 2's. i was just saying for 3's it should even out more. anyways.
Wait I don't get it, so you are admitting you got carried by broken gf gear?

curious as to why these people are making a big deal out of gf gear now. when 29s were still active, you very same people either played a hunter w/idgaf attitude or said the exact opposite about gf gear - saying they don't make a difference and proved it by facerolling every fightnight.

curious as to why these people are making a big deal out of gf gear now. when 29s were still active, you very same people either played a hunter w/idgaf attitude or said the exact opposite about gf gear - saying they don't make a difference and proved it by facerolling every fightnight.
wsg is not arena and mop is not cata??

Me having agm or not was a completly different issue

final outcome was 3-2 with you having no agm.

if you had agm, there probably would've been a very high chance of a different outcome.

and with that different outcome, there probably wouldn't even be all this gf gear talk.

i can't really tell if this is directed at me, since i've never played any 29s with gf gear. but are you seriously trying to compare pug 29 WSG in a different expansion to a 2v2 arena tournament in this expansion?

it doesn't matter who has AGM or who won. i'm saying the guy who constantly hypes "the fun and competitiveness of 29s" plays like he has downs.

Last edited by a moderator:
i can't really tell if this is directed at me, since i've never played any 29s with gf gear. but are you seriously trying to compare pug 29 WSG in a different expansion to a 2v2 arena tournament in this expansion?

it doesn't matter who has AGM or who won. i'm saying the guy who constantly hypes "the fun and competitiveness of 29s" plays like he has downs.

you're right, it doesn't matter who won. your opinion of him is your own, so i can't really say anything about that.

what matters though is that at least he tried promoting some activity for 29s.

the event ended and all that needed to be said was a simple "good game guys/people w/e".

instead, all i see is bad sportsmanship and it's disappointing.

Users who are viewing this thread