2 vs 2 29 FINAL Livestreaming NOW!!!!

GG's, that roots resist in the last game is very hard to watch ><

Edit: Could we possibly ban the use of resists next tourny?

Last edited:
u lost

u were so eager to play this game i thought u would win wtf

We were very eager to play the game as it was prolonged for a good 3 weeks or so, hehe. But don't be mad that we lost, they were very solid opponents with a nasty game, they played their hearts out and won by whatever means necessary. I can respect that.

Alas, I will leave you with a very inspirational quote by the great Fedor Vladimirovich Emelianenko,

"The one who doesn't fall, doesn't stand up."

images

We were very eager to play the game as it was prolonged for a good 3 weeks or so, hehe. But don't be mad that we lost, they were very solid opponents with a nasty game, they played their hearts out and won by whatever means necessary. I can respect that.

Alas, I will leave you with a very inspirational quote by the great Fedor Vladimirovich Emelianenko,

"The one who doesn't fall, doesn't stand up."

images

Cute post for a loser.

The only thing that got promoted was giant burst.

Hey Dori, your right. But same thing said for 19, a 19 rogue can burst just as much with the right gear and skill. Don't try to discourage other people who are carious of the 29 bracket for twinking sake. I'm not trying to agrue with you. Just making sure you keep that in mind.

Hey Dori, your right. But same thing said for 19, a 19 rogue can burst just as much with the right gear and skill. Don't try to discourage other people who are carious of the 29 bracket for twinking sake. I'm not trying to agrue with you. Just making sure you keep that in mind.

Priests have roughly 1.8k or so health in 19s bracket. To take one from 95% hp to 20% hp would mean that he needs to do roughly 1500 damage in a global. Which rogues in this bracket cannot do. You know this yourself...you play a priest. How often do you lose to rogues or see them hit harder than 600 (maybe 700 if rogue is geared and you have no resil)? The statement you are making here is like admitting that you lose to rogues all the time on your 19 priest.

The point being made about mongoose rogues in this bracket is a very valid point. It's overpowered and is a huge difference between non-grandfathered rogues. If this wasn't the case, I'm sure individuals such as Tapout wouldn't have gone through so much trouble to obtain a toon like that.

Priests have roughly 1.8k or so health in 19s bracket. To take one from 95% hp to 20% hp would mean that he needs to do roughly 1500 damage in a global. Which rogues in this bracket cannot do. You know this yourself...you play a priest. How often do you lose to rogues or see them hit harder than 600 (maybe 700 if rogue is geared and you have no resil)? The statement you are making here is like admitting that you lose to rogues all the time on your 19 priest.

The point being made about mongoose rogues in this bracket is a very valid point. It's overpowered and is a huge difference between non-grandfathered rogues. If this wasn't the case, I'm sure individuals such as Tapout wouldn't have gone through so much trouble to obtain a toon like that.

Okay maby i over exaguardted it a little bit. Nah tap just likes having everything mongoose or not lol. 29 priest have 3k unbuffed or abit less. the most a rogue can crit normal is about 1800 at most. abit under 2 thirds. there is a difference but i still stick to what i say about 19 rogues hitting hard.

When you gear entirely mongoloid and go full agility and play sub

then get 2 mongoose procs that effectively double your agility

then adding an additional 30% because of sub

then with broken scaling evis hits for a fuckton

then SnD melees come in

Ontop of SnD is the damage on GFd weapons

Then the fact that 2v2s is a complete an total joke

and gearing like a mongoloid wouldn't work nearly as well in the real bracket of 3v3s

take into consideration wtb didnt have agm

Then resists come into play and RNG fuck teams for no reason at complete random

even though they were to "removed" from the game

and healing got an additional 15% nerf during the hiatus of some players

Must I go on?

Okay maby i over exaguardted it a little bit. Nah tap just likes having everything mongoose or not lol. 29 priest have 3k unbuffed or abit less. the most a rogue can crit normal is about 1800 at most. abit under 2 thirds. there is a difference but i still stick to what i say about 19 rogues hitting hard.

To be fair it was two globals on a dbl mongoose proc. That does=>2/3.

Hopefully the 3's can entertain you a little bit more from when the time comes, and you should join if you think you are so good and see how you fair.

Honestly... bringing master tinker rubikz into the tourneys would destroy any chance u had @ fair competitive games lol

Im not trying to make a agrument out of this, 3's as most people think is alot more balanced, How can you not accept. Im sure if hes as good as you say, rubikz 3's team would have no trouble thriving in the upcoming 3's tourny. All i am looking for in a good competition and by the sounds of it you team would be good, so why not compete, you will get free tabards and free transfers. And if you lose, you have nothing to lose. Am i missing something, fucken gf'ed gear doesn't have that big a impact in 3's, it comes down to teamwork and skill. Why blabber about how bad i am and put that ego in the arena?

Like, common. Do you think your to good to enter a tourny or some shit or you cbf?

Last edited by a moderator:
Im not trying to make a agrument out of this, 3's as most people think is alot more balanced, How can you not accept. Im sure if hes as good as you say, rubikz 3's team would have no trouble thriving in the upcoming 3's tourny. All i am looking for in a good competition and by the sounds of it you team would be good, so why not compete, you will get free tabards and free transfers. And if you lose, you have nothing to lose. Am i missing something, fucken gf'ed gear doesn't have that big a impact in 3's, it comes down to teamwork and skill. Why blabber about how bad i am and put that ego in the arena?

Like, common. Do you think your to good to enter a tourny or some shit or you cbf?

I have to ask though... Why post it on a 19s forum when it's 29s doing 2s and 3s?

Users who are viewing this thread