• Yes he's scared

Votes: 29 93.5%
  • No he's not

Votes: 2 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sup James b,

If you want a real challenge we can 10v10 you guys at 29 against my guild one punch. If you're team is brave enough come to me and we can organise a date. Any 10 man bg u want.
I would get in touch with Ellen or Albino. That's going to be your only chance at a game.

James is claiming to be busy now after calling someone out for dodging.. So yeah.

<Cipher Nine> is your best chance. It'll be a better game as well.

Hello yes, 29 vet here: I have never even heard of <Twinks Eat Twinkies>. I don't know what backwater battlegroup you're from, but If you were premading before xp-off split that's one thing. I don't remember seeing you on the PTR for arenas, and you sure as shit didn't come to Reckoning during the years in which that was the ONLY place to be for competitive 29 premades. To my knowledge you weren't premading in cata either, or something might have actually happened on that front.

At this point with the way the game is played, refusing to do anything but gvg is dodge city. With the advent of battletag no one is server transferring to form guilds - theres no reason to.

Shouldn't you hold the belief that your 'seasoned' 10 man ~guild~ can actually beat a team of 10 random idiots off of someone's btag regardless of individual skill? Haven't you been premading since 2007? Standards for people making callouts sure have dropped.

This is a mexican dodgeoff if i've ever seen one.
Played vindication, yes I premaded before the split and after. Also didn't play 29s hardcore until after 24s until then I played 19s. Did a lot of premades at 19 vs LSFTW and after that premaded a lot at 24 vs SCC and some others.
I never once required GvG. I said I would rather, but I'll play any 10 man I don't give a shit, I just think organizing a guild and building a team and growing with a group of people you play with and facing a team that has done the same means so much more. Call me old school I guess.
My team is not "seasoned" it's a brand new team so when someone wants to play us with a 10 man and literally pick the 10 best players off their list to play that's a little bit stupid Imo.
Thanks for sharing your opinions with the class.

Reactions: Wil
It was made late cata or early mop iirc. Think it had 2/3 known games but was mostly known for playing ally and losing to pugs
Made in 2008, the original anyways, played over 10 games, (at 24) and yeah everyone has lost to pugs when simply out comped. So much hate from so many people I've never heard of.

I would get in touch with Ellen or Albino. That's going to be your only chance at a game.

James is claiming to be busy now after calling someone out for dodging.. So yeah.

<Cipher Nine> is your best chance. It'll be a better game as well.
Lmao fvck you
"Claiming"?
I bought a house 6 days ago it's a lot of work. I get married Saturday.
Your a mod why don't you act like it instead of creating drama.
And all these kids can talk shit all they want Jwl had enough on nightly to play us, and I was still playing and we had the same. Yeah, I'm busy now living life and being an adult.

Last edited:
But if u had a team there would be 9 other players right? does not seem hard to fill in one spot at all. And any group i grab from btag of the best players on it for a simple 29s pick up game will not be the best lol. Even more so, u are afraid of those ppl then? It is just a friendly 10v10 wargame. The meta and every class / spec has changed in various ways. Nobody is seasoned in wargames for this patch. Stop making excuses and just own up to playing or not playing. We had a scheduled game vs u i would say about 2 months ago around. Then u said u couldnt come because u were getting married and buying a house. Now the same excuse. I know doing those things is quite time-consuming, but there is still time u could slot out for 1-2 hours of game time ( I've seen u on for much longer in the last 4 weeks, and not just ur "dad" or "brother"). On the other side, u challenged this JWL guy knowing u wouldnt even have a team to play him? Sounds more like u knew he was not playing anymore because he never responded at all or was ever in the thread and u just wanted to make some thread seeming like u guys were disgracing some guy. As i said before, i have a guild team ready to vs u, since u complained so horribly that u would only vs guilds. I had many requests for ppl to create a char here just to see u dodge and not play us again.

But if u had a team there would be 9 other players right? does not seem hard to fill in one spot at all. And any group i grab from btag of the best players on it for a simple 29s pick up game will not be the best lol. Even more so, u are afraid of those ppl then? It is just a friendly 10v10 wargame. The meta and every class / spec has changed in various ways. Nobody is seasoned in wargames for this patch. Stop making excuses and just own up to playing or not playing. We had a scheduled game vs u i would say about 2 months ago around. Then u said u couldnt come because u were getting married and buying a house. Now the same excuse. I know doing those things is quite time-consuming, but there is still time u could slot out for 1-2 hours of game time ( I've seen u on for much longer in the last 4 weeks, and not just ur "dad" or "brother"). On the other side, u challenged this JWL guy knowing u wouldnt even have a team to play him? Sounds more like u knew he was not playing anymore because he never responded at all or was ever in the thread and u just wanted to make some thread seeming like u guys were disgracing some guy. As i said before, i have a guild team ready to vs u, since u complained so horribly that u would only vs guilds. I had many requests for ppl to create a char here just to see u dodge and not play us again.
I'm literally not reading that

Lmao fvck you
"Claiming"?
I bought a house 6 days ago it's a lot of work. I get married Saturday.
Your a mod why don't you act like it instead of creating drama.
And all these kids can talk shit all they want Jwl had enough on nightly to play us, and I was still playing and we had the same. Yeah, I'm busy now living life and being an adult.
Calm down buddy. I'm not causing any drama. That's all you making this thread to call someone out to play, then not even accept a challenge from another guild since they are the only ones that'll play you.

It was just awfully odd all your real life situations popped up at the same time.

Just letting Livingforce not to even talk to you about a game right now.

HOLD UP U DID NOT JUST SAY THAT
look foo im the one and only i fk shiz up i have been since cata and i dont do any of that shiz u just said foo keep my name out of shiz im not even involved in i promise you dont wan nun foo sit down anyone who has played with me knows my wrath you just another foo who sippin on that haterade

After that public dodge from Devm, any "big talk" you spout cannot be taken seriously. That's what you and JamesB have in common.

Calm down buddy. I'm not causing any drama. That's all you making this thread to call someone out to play, then not even accept a challenge from another guild since they are the only ones that'll play you.

It was just awfully odd all your real life situations popped up at the same time.

Just letting Livingforce not to even talk to you about a game right now.
When I challenged that team I was still able to play.
I did accept the challenge from them, actually, I think you're about the fifth person who can't read the words "when I get back." English much?
Yep. I have decided actually that I would completely stop playing the game that I play almost every day and fake buying a house and getting married rather than play their team. Is that actually your theory?

Just read a little of this but dude I have been at my house that does not have Internet. Yogi and Scope both have my account info. I will repeat one more time just incase you couldn't read the other like three: I don't have Internet I cannot and have not been on. And also as I've repeated now five times: thot or anyone else who said only GvG isNOT the GM I am why would you listen to them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread