@19s, The Blackout Battlegroup Migration & Qs (EU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kore nametooshort said:
Im going to disregard this purely because of your last statement

Well the point was, a cheescake which taste bad, is not as nice as a cheescake which taste good... just didn't say it clearly at all :)

Bragh said:
Well the point was, a cheescake which taste bad, is not as nice as a cheescake which taste good... just didn't say it clearly at all :)

Humph, well i spsoe thats better then. And surely anything that is bad isnt good? this doesnt just apply to cheesecake!

FakeEdit: but the i spose bad cheesecake would be a huge travesty since cheesecake should never be bad so the badness would be multiplied at least thricefold

FakeEdit2: /apologise to eggs for hyjacking his thread.

Meh, cool :) might be X-FERING my twink to blackout seems like an awesome twinking realm

-------------------------------

I quit wow then began playing again

sig .

ofc it is dude, we made a new guild with all the cool kids, phone, rasta, trickery, klos, kitty, booyah, arrow, called <Pop Up Pirates>.

Shadow said:
I knew I forgot some1, youre kinda cewl to

Forgot a druid officer, thought you were cool brah!

can u tell rorre and Suhr that I sadly ain't got any internet atm, so it's kinda hard to get online

I didnt forget you, thought you went ally and they arent cool. Ill tell them saturday im at my grandfathers house with the whole familly atm.

Dinkorastamán said:
I have the same god damn problem :mad: and it's pissing me off argh, grrr!

The Blizzard is trying to keep the better people offline in peak times, so that the sucky ones can succeed and feel cool. It's their way of Christmas!

Is there any high populated PvP server on blackout with good horde/alliance balance with alliance lvl19 guilds? I really wanna reunite my hunter with my main so I can get new BoAs, and on top of that, im really sick of my current realm.

EDIT: Don't really care of there are more hordes, I just wanna join a good alliance twink guild. My main went horde a few months ago, thats why.

Nevarial said:
Is there any high populated PvP server on blackout with good horde/alliance balance with alliance lvl19 guilds? I really wanna reunite my hunter with my main so I can get new BoAs, and on top of that, im really sick of my current realm.

EDIT: Don't really care of there are more hordes, I just wanna join a good alliance twink guild. My main went horde a few months ago, thats why.

Al'akir, so high populated that we sometimes have queues on the realm at peak hours lols.

Most alliance guilds are there, for twinking that is.

There is one at Draenor too, alliance guild. Not so big, but active, and the sickest guild bank I've seen.

Quite nice people there, and some really skilled too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread