@19s, The Blackout Battlegroup Migration & Qs (EU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zimt the Diplomat said:
Updated : 2009/11/14

soooo last year ;)

Zimt where u at haven't seen u on for ages (two days) and that's not normal.

Zimt the Diplomat said:
Updated : 2009/11/14

soooo last year ;)

Started reimporting EU blackout guilds and 19 twinks yesterday, was waiting for the recent armory update in case it screwed things up - there were some minor changes to the data but nothing scary.

Should have an updated list and spreadsheets sometime in the next few days.

To save me some time can someone drop some of the new 19 blackout EU twink guildnames in this post? There's been a lot of changes in blackout EU over the past few months :

-<against all odds>

+<pull my tail>

+<pop up pirates>

+<party squad>

+<I III III VII>

+<stand off>

+<syndicates twinks>

Shadow said:
AAO failed months ago, there have been lots of new guilds, but PuP is most active/skilled atm.

-<against all odds> = guild will be removed from this thread in the next update.

<pup> most active? not according to my /who guildname on al'akir, draenor and agrammar over the past week. Most skilled? probably - but please keep skill / skillz / pro-ness out of this thread or it will degenerate into the blackout bgforums.

Unsticked, as of requested by the Author. To much trolling in this thread, and undermoderation from our side.

Sorry, but thats just how it is. The players in blackout atm is Elitist an hostile, as of info I've gathered throug some days now. Get a grip, cut the BS and get premades iddits!

Trolling was in other threads not this one, from people with high post counts - 90% of which are flames, personal attacks or putdowns.

Too many unwanted whispers and ingame drama from people as a result of this thread.

Would be great if people knew how to behave tbh. Not been feeling like playing much lately, has a lot to do with the weird attitude I come acros. Little help, much bragging. Only way not to get involved seems to be not reacting at all. Saddens me a little really.

Is the wsg stats what gemerate that much trolling and problems, but have a updated list of all guilds by servers and faction would be helpfull so i would sugest to make a new thread only with this and stick it if you feel like it and have the time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread