@19s, The Blackout Battlegroup Migration & Qs (EU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grats to all the new fishy hat wearers! arrowsinc, rasta, tiesto, omg and and especially Taif the drood, that dude deserves a hat, he's always fishin every sunday 2-4.

Sorry I don't help horde fishy people out as much as I used to on my main, I've got my own guildies to worry about now.

It was a super megaboss fishing hat bonus day at <wasted>, hooligan got his hat and got to choose a free item or chant from the guild bank... grats on your hat and +22int chant hool!

I've been spending a lot of time boosting, farming mats and chant recipes lately (exalted with keepers of time wooot!) and have neglected the guild lists and spreadsheets. There's been a lot of changes in the horde guilds lately...

If someone scribbles down a list of the new guildnames here I'll reimport all the EU blackout twink armories and update the OP and spreadsheets later on tonight.

Seems like pretty stupid times atm -_-

Horde guilds messing up over and over, and the horde fc's n' healers slacking as hell, so the majority of the wsg's are: Allies with severel healers and fc's vs horde's 7-8 dps classes lolling around... wtb some kind of sorting out horde side-_-

And... active healers/fc's.

Dinkorastamán said:
Seems like pretty stupid times atm -_-

Horde guilds messing up over and over, and the horde fc's n' healers slacking as hell, so the majority of the wsg's are: Allies with severel healers and fc's vs horde's 7-8 dps classes lolling around... wtb some kind of sorting out horde side-_-

And... active healers/fc's.

Whatup with no FC's hordside?! :p

Like 1 week ago, there were steamrolling by the horde.

Well at least 've found the WSG's far more challenging as an ally, than as a horde. The horde players are really good, and most of the time very well organized round the fields.

Thoug ally seem to win some matches, it's merely on pure luck with RNG and hod emistakes. Like I survived with 24 HP with debuff on me, when i got healed. Thats just plain luck tbh. And later the horde FC died, and we scored. Only luck luck luck :)

bigbullox, many people in wasted? will probably transfer my Pala to draenor when I'm done with her

Hey Rad, Stamina here if you remember

Sell the bracers? ^^

Is 29 twinking anygood on Blackout? Thinking of making one, Any class recomendations? :L

my online time is decreasing atm, sorry bro's.

will try get more online soon

Xposure said:
bigbullox, many people in wasted? will probably transfer my Pala to draenor when I'm done with her

Hey X,

yeah there's 5-15 ppl most evenings, Juggling a new born baby atm so I'm not on much - /who wasted and ask someone to help inv, tell em that eggs/oeuf sent you from twinkinfo ;)

Bigbullox said:
Hey X,

yeah there's 5-15 ppl most evenings, Juggling a new born baby atm so I'm not on much - /who wasted and ask someone to help inv, tell em that eggs/oeuf sent you from twinkinfo ;)

ON HAVING SEX! :O :O :O :O :O

Ok I had to pull that one :)

But seriously gratz on creating a boy, we're so much more fun than a girl who wants to have pink toys ( I work in a toystore, and I hate pink toys and small crying girls) LEGO all the way bro!

Bragh said:
ON HAVING SEX! :O :O :O :O :O

Ok I had to pull that one :)

But seriously gratz on creating a boy, we're so much more fun than a girl who wants to have pink toys ( I work in a toystore, and I hate pink toys and small crying girls) LEGO all the way bro!

You srsly have a thing against pink? I love the colour personally :p

Also LEGO is the goddamn shizzle!! MEGAblocks just arent the same, and anyone who claims they are is a n00b.

Kore nametooshort said:
You srsly have a thing against pink? I love the colour personally :p

Also LEGO is the goddamn shizzle!! MEGAblocks just arent the same, and anyone who claims they are is a n00b.

Have you seen perfectly fine toys, being created in PINK and then they are priced like 10£ more excpensive, just because they loan out the Hello Kitty trademark on them... is just annoying sas a cheescake which taste bad.

Bragh said:
Have you seen perfectly fine toys, being created in PINK and then they are priced like 10£ more excpensive, just because they loan out the Hello Kitty trademark on them... is just as annoying as a cheescake which taste bad.

Im going to disregard this purely because of your last statement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread