19s Premade Rules

Fishing hat is literally the default icon of this entire forum. Coming in here and saying you don't care about it doesn't make any sense. Weird flex but okay. Kill Onyxia? What in the world? You mean for the world buff? I don't think any twink guilds are doing this, mainly just benefiting from others on their server. Your complaints are valid from a casual players' standpoint, which is why I say they are no different from non-twink players complaining about twinks. They didnt have the time to farm gold or sfk for shadowfang.

Like literally, what is the difference? One is equippable? Please.

Again, this makes no sense in keeping with the logical consistency of what twinks are in the first place. Non-twinks complain about not having the time or money to farm or buy the items we have, now we are gonna complain about the same thing but for consumables?

World buffs are one thing, especially faction specific ones. I can almost agree to the banning of these.

Didnt you just make another twink discord due to the concept of 'over moderation'? ironic.

Equip vs consumable is all it takes for that argument to die. Goblin Rocket Boots are available to everyone and destroy the sprint uniqueness of rogues. The difference between equip and consume matters not in terms of 'preserving the integrity of class identity'. Even with pots and GRB, rogues still have more sprints than everyone else.
Icy adds a slow to every class. (lol icy)

Like I said I'm just looking for opinions and I'm glad you have one but I know you haven't premaded vanilla in the past 4 years or I would know who you are and if youve premaded retail in that time you'd know wargames allow for even less than ive named. My guild and I will only premade under my stated rules with possible small changes.

Fishing hat is literally the default icon of this entire forum. Coming in here and saying you don't care about it doesn't make any sense. Weird flex but okay. Kill Onyxia? What in the world? You mean for the world buff? I don't think any twink guilds are doing this, mainly just benefiting from others on their server. Your complaints are valid from a casual players' standpoint, which is why I say they are no different from non-twink players complaining about twinks. They didnt have the time to farm gold or sfk for shadowfang.

Like literally, what is the difference? One is equippable? Please.

Again, this makes no sense in keeping with the logical consistency of what twinks are in the first place. Non-twinks complain about not having the time or money to farm or buy the items we have, now we are gonna complain about the same thing but for consumables?

World buffs are one thing, especially faction specific ones. I can almost agree to the banning of these.

Didnt you just make another twink discord due to the concept of 'over moderation'? ironic.

Equip vs consumable is all it takes for that argument to die. Goblin Rocket Boots are available to everyone and destroy the sprint uniqueness of rogues. The difference between equip and consume matters not in terms of 'preserving the integrity of class identity'. Even with pots and GRB, rogues still have more sprints than everyone else.
Icy adds a slow to every class. (lol icy)

Hahaha what snow said is right but I also don’t care about the fishing hat either, even if it is the logo of this esteemed website. I think I’ve fished 3-4 times across all my twinks in TBC and Wrath because again playing twinks for me is about easy access to competitive games with a minimum amount of effort required for preparation. All the more power to the people who like playing barbies with their characters and maximizing every last little thing but having played at the top levels of 19s those people are definitely in the minority. The majority, at least those in the guilds looking to premade, care far more about getting good competitive games frequently than spending the extra time needed to get every available extra advantage.

You can keep talking about logic but ultimately it’s about what value exists in including all the extra things in premades versus the time it takes to collect them. Back when we had PTR premades and could get unlimited amounts of magic dust and the rest of the shit for games, it honestly never added much in terms of fun or competitiveness. Why then if it’s not adding anything of value would people want to take the time to bother with it?

Like a bunch of people have said, premade rules are always going to be decided between the two guilds playing but your guild is going to struggle to find games if this is your choice. Have fun being alone and on top of the hardcore Twink+s while us casuals are getting games going every week though.

I think we could do this like a card game with named variants:

Basic Rules: 2x class limit, 4x healers, no out of bounds jumps (against the TOS anyway), no onyxia buff

Variants:

Slow Down: No Swiftness Potions or Rocket Boots

Low Consumes: Only Bandages, Healing Potions, and Mana Potions, Rum, and Food Buff

Just Us Killers: No buffs from outside BG

Goblins on Strike: No Bombs

If people want to name more variants they can, then when 2 teams want to play they can say let's play: Basic Rules + Slow Down, Low Consumes, and Just Us Killers or whatever restrictions they wish for.

Last edited:
Ok guys now that all the dumb bs is out of the way lets set down some REAL rules to follow.

Rule #1: Every twinker must only wear one boot and one glove. The meta right now is the left foot right hand but I will give some leniency towards left handed twinkers.

Rule #2: If you choose to use your monitor during a premade (Forgoing the age old excuse of "my monitors off bro") Your contrast and brightness must be turned all the way down as not to give an unfair advantage.

Rule #3: If any any point your pug wsg gets more than 3 hunters on EITHER side, both sides need to have a 10v10 meeting in the middle to decide which hunter will be sacrificed to saxxon for his blessing.

Rule #4: Any twink caught eating or drinking in wsg OR real life must commit sepuku.

Rule #5: Have fun!

Rule #6: Any twink caught having too much fun will be force afk'd from WSG.

Bandages and bombs allowed

If anyone has any other ideas this threads super productive so post it here.

Edit:

Due to the imbalance of RL race choices, the following situational rules will be added

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rule #7-1: Asians are allowed to run a monitor brightness of AT MAX 12, based on the size of the players Epicanthic folds.

Rule #7-2: Due to the extreme advantage given by fast twitch muscle fibers, Guilds will be limited to ONE full blooded African or two African Americans(Which will now be referred to as AA's.) Mixed race AA's still under review.

Rule #7-3 Fence jumps are strictly prohibited to those of certain Latino descents. Dancing is also prohibited to ALL Latinos, as it causes a hypnotic effect rendering all others in the area incapable of resisting the rhythm.

Rule#7-4 White people("Americans") Can and will be subject to one if not all the rules depending on their family tree. A full Ancestry.com print out is required for each white member competing to prove their eligibility.

Rule#7-5 Ogres are banned from all forms of warsong gulch competition because they're too dense, despite their onion-like depth.

Rule#7-6 Australians are allowed to play hunters, but they cannot under any circumstance use a spider pet, unless battling other Australians.

Last edited:
Ok guys now that all the dumb bs is out of the way lets set down some REAL rules to follow.

Rule #1: Every twinker must only wear one boot and one glove. The meta right now is the left foot right hand but I will give some leniency towards left handed twinkers.

Rule #2: If you choose to use your monitor during a premade (Forgoing the age old excuse of "my monitors off bro") Your contrast and brightness must be turned all the way down as not to give an unfair advantage.

Rule #3: If any any point your pug wsg gets more than 3 hunters on EITHER side, both sides need to have a 10v10 meeting in the middle to decide which hunter will be sacrificed to saxxon for his blessing.

Rule #4: Any twink caught eating or drinking in wsg OR real life must commit sepuku.

You didn’t even mention jumps

Should be a limit of two black people per team to keep teams from having too big of a jumping advantage

Mahahahahaha "My monitors off bro"

well done, well done indeed!

Should be a limit of two black people per team to keep teams from having too big of a jumping advantage
Thank you for reminding me, we must all work together to ensure that warsong gulch is a safe and culturally accepting battleground for all

Like I said I'm just looking for opinions and I'm glad you have one but I know you haven't premaded vanilla in the past 4 years or I would know who you are and if youve premaded retail in that time you'd know wargames allow for even less than ive named. My guild and I will only premade under my stated rules with possible small changes.

I havent had a problem with you guys so far in game not sure how banning us both from consumes will help you but ok

I have been pretty forthcoming that I am a returning player from Wrath. Premading in retail does not matter in the last 4 years. Twinking died overall and became this small sliver it is today because of retails changes and regulations of our play.

My opinion isnt set in stone, either. Its waiting to hear a single compelling argument. Yours is honestly the best so far, preserving class identity. With people now advocating to ban GRB, the argument is bolstered even, as equip vs consume has no logic behind it.

I just can't agree with banning food or rum like a lot of people on here want. I fish the rumseys up on my level 19. I cook the big bear steaks on my level 19.

beginning to think perhaps we should be talking about rules for flagrant casual racism across the twinking community rather than consumable limitations.

At the end of the day twinking will die again, due to over regulation of play and under regulation of the community. We look REALLY offputting to anyone new, which is sad considering the opportunity Classic is giving twinks to grow their numbers back up to the glory days.

Last edited:
learn to take a joke

Added more rules to my list since I cannot exclude anyone

Last edited:
this is tink info after all don't take it so seriously

huh. I remember back in the day getting crushed by a gnome named twankay in tbc wsg. inspired me to become a twink to be the best and compete. twankay gave me a goal, something to overcome. I even made a gnome rogue in her likeness I intend to twink out eventually as homage to my original rival.

kinda takes the wind out of my sails to realize doing so would only be granting me access to this club.

learn to take a joke

Added more rules to my list since I cannot exclude anyone

this is tink info after all don't take it so seriously

huh. I remember back in the day getting crushed by a gnome named twankay in tbc wsg. inspired me to become a twink to be the best and compete. twankay gave me a goal, something to overcome. I even made a gnome rogue in her likeness I intend to twink out eventually as homage to my original rival.

kinda takes the wind out of my sails to realize doing so would only be granting me access to this club.

lol I'm having a lot of fun writing this list, its why I'm doing it. If you feel that the culmination of your experience in twinking has lead to this point on twink info forums 3.0 then I'm bummed that you aren't enjoying yourself more. Contrary to what you might think twinker I'm not trying to argue with anyone on here. I'm just treating it like the old bg forums and am putting my stupid sense of humor on center stage.

Edit: Also I am really sorry but due to recent changes in our policy I cannot allow an ogre such as yourself to continue without the proper paperwork. Failure to comply will lead to immediate deportation back to your swamp and repossession of your domesticated donkey. I apologize for any inconveniences caused by your race.

Edit: Also I am really sorry but due to recent changes in our policy I cannot allow an ogre such as yourself to continue without the proper paperwork. Failure to comply will lead to immediate deportation back to your swamp and repossession of your domesticated donkey. I apologize for any inconveniences caused by your race.

jesus christ first they cuck me at the fence of silverwing keep cuz im a man now they want my immigration papers?? government already keeping me down telling me I cant have my donkey til level 40 like shit dont they know people where I come from dont do that? institutionalized racism if you ask me

jesus christ first they cuck me at the fence of silverwing keep cuz im a man now they want my immigration papers?? government already keeping me down telling me I cant have my donkey til level 40 like shit dont they know people where I come from dont do that? institutionalized racism if you ask me

We aren't a government, we are twinkers and our moral compass came off the assembly without a magnet. I'm sorry if ud like you can apply for your citizenship but I'm sure duckhunt is experiencing buried in paperwork. All these solo twinkers sending rules up for his approval it might take months or years before he gets to you.

Premades should just determine their own rules before their games. Tournaments if they happen, list their rules before it starts. No federal government leave it to the states.

Can we petition a ban on this dude alrdy. Messin up the vibes

if that sort of thing goes down here, petition bans on people for expressing opinions, this is a community id want to leave anyways. so if that happens here, enlighten me, and I will gladly leave a shitshow like that

Rule#7-7 Native Americans are only allowed to twink on SoD. The land has been put aside and cultivated for centuries by their ancestors until European/Spanish bureaucrats decide that making a bunch of changes will increase its profitability. Even after the changes, the depth of their culture still remains.

Users who are viewing this thread