19s Premade Rules

Hey Folks! Interesting topic! I’m all for fair competition, but how can you ensure everyone would follow these rules, if there are items you could potentially use when no one is looking? As stated above, I think an honor agreement from both sides before match is your best bet. As far as a standard imo; Recombob, Agm, BBB, and Heavy Runcloth. If agree on pots; mana, healing and swiftness.

Definitely a 2 class limit for 10 man premades. I think there should be a limit in 5 mans too, otherwise you would have people queuing 2 hunts, 2 rogues and a priest/sham, and then probably get more rogues/hunts as pugs.

Rules in terms of consumables and buffs should be the same as we've had it in other expansions. Rum and food buffs allowed, class buffs from the same level range. AGM, Pouch use allowed. Heavy Runecloth Bandages allowed (Has skill cap when used in combat situations). Not too sure about bombs and engineering shit in general, that will just come down to consensus.

And I don't think there's any way we can ensure that everyone follows these rules. We used to just blacklist and afk people out who did too much of this.

Hey Folks! Interesting topic! I’m all for fair competition, but how can you ensure everyone would follow these rules, if there are items you could potentially use when no one is looking? As stated above, I think an honor agreement from both sides before match is your best bet. As far as a standard imo; Recombob, Agm, BBB, and Heavy Runcloth. If agree on pots; mana, healing and swiftness.

Details damage meter tracks every consumable and every player in both teams. Doesnt take very much effort to ensure people follow the rules.

Definitely a 2 class limit for 10 man premades. I think there should be a limit in 5 mans too, otherwise you would have people queuing 2 hunts, 2 rogues and a priest/sham, and then probably get more rogues/hunts as pugs.

Rules in terms of consumables and buffs should be the same as we've had it in other expansions. Rum and food buffs allowed, class buffs from the same level range. AGM, Pouch use allowed. Heavy Runecloth Bandages allowed (Has skill cap when used in combat situations). Not too sure about bombs and engineering shit in general, that will just come down to consensus.

And I don't think there's any way we can ensure that everyone follows these rules. We used to just blacklist and afk people out who did too much of this.
There's no way a small community like this can fully control non premade environments. All afking people out will do is drive them away from a community we should be growing. Save the rules and controls for our "endgame" and let the puggers run their 6 hunter face rolls

There's no way a small community like this can fully control non premade environments. All afking people out will do is drive them away from a community we should be growing. Save the rules and controls for our "endgame" and let the puggers run their 6 hunter face rolls
I never said we should continue to afk people out, that's just what used to happen.

Oh thought you were using it as a potential solution. Either way twinkers gonna Twink
Only thing you can really do is try and educate people to follow the rules that the majority have set in place, or alternatively flame them until they stop lol.

Healing Potions / Mana Potions, Recomb's + Bandages and Bombs allowed. Only class comp buffs allowed, x2 Class limit, now you can do a X3 Healer Limit and FC doesn't count but then Horde is usually forced to choose between a resto druid or a shaman. Now you can do X1 Paladin/Shaman and don't count has healers along with FC. But then usually Alliance who's FC can usually be either a Druid or Paladin is forced to running a Resto Druid for 3rd Heals. Maybe 4 Healer limit would be best but idk.

Now for ban able jumps I'd say any of the Horde/Alliance out of map roof jumps + both factions Portal Jumps. Can also possibly ban ally resto/bhut jumps as don't believe you are able to get on hordes.

Also only LV 15 FOOD/DRINK allowed! No holiday food, also should not allow Feathered Arrows or the Ammo Equiv of it that comes from the quest.

Healing Potions / Mana Potions, Recomb's + Bandages and Bombs allowed. Only class comp buffs allowed, x2 Class limit, now you can do a X3 Healer Limit and FC doesn't count but then Horde is usually forced to choose between a resto druid or a shaman. Now you can do X1 Paladin/Shaman and don't count has healers along with FC. But then usually Alliance who's FC can usually be either a Druid or Paladin is forced to running a Resto Druid for 3rd Heals. Maybe 4 Healer limit would be best but idk.

Now for ban able jumps I'd say any of the Horde/Alliance out of map roof jumps + both factions Portal Jumps. Can also possibly ban ally resto/bhut jumps as don't believe you are able to get on hordes.

Also only LV 15 FOOD/DRINK allowed! No holiday food, also should not allow Feathered Arrows or the Ammo Equiv of it that comes from the quest.
disagree with banning restohut/zerk hut ally tunnel jumps r shit compared to horde but thats just how it is otherwise 3/4 of horde tot is banned

edit:

and to clarify this thread isnt to setup permade rules to govern all of 19s, obviously guilds who play will decide rules. just looking to hear ideas and reasonings for said ideas.

Details damage meter tracks every consumable and every player in both teams. Doesnt take very much effort to ensure people follow the rules.

I might be wrong; but I think details info is collected through your combat log which its range was just recently reduced. Regardless, I feel like if you ban too many items or strict rules, too many fingers will be pointed at players who are unaware of your etiquette or don’t care in general. Just my two cents.

Bandages only, no consumes, no jumps, no nothing. Just you and the boys AND girls out in wsg x2 class limit.

Forgot the ladies***

and to clarify this thread isnt to setup permade rules to govern all of 19s, obviously guilds who play will decide rules. just looking to hear ideas and reasonings for said ideas.

you probably should have mentioned that first because now you got stick-in-the-mud Dominate thinking someone needs to govern 19s

I would think most would agree that the point of premades are fun competitive games. Don’t think the inclusion of shit like magic dust or world buffs makes games any more competitive or fun, just adds more barriers to getting games going.

Also for a lot of people... I couldn’t care less if I have fishing hat or not... but if I have to farm a bunch of magic dust or kill onyxia just to premade a certain guild then I’m just not going to play that guild.

Fishing hat is literally the default icon of this entire forum. Coming in here and saying you don't care about it doesn't make any sense. Weird flex but okay. Kill Onyxia? What in the world? You mean for the world buff? I don't think any twink guilds are doing this, mainly just benefiting from others on their server. Your complaints are valid from a casual players' standpoint, which is why I say they are no different from non-twink players complaining about twinks. They didnt have the time to farm gold or sfk for shadowfang.

Like literally, what is the difference? One is equippable? Please.

Access, sure, but surely not time. Your logic is don't cater to x party, cater to y party.

There will be a base set of rules that are bracket wide acceptable, and then the guild leaders can include/exclude from that for their particular premades.

Again, this makes no sense in keeping with the logical consistency of what twinks are in the first place. Non-twinks complain about not having the time or money to farm or buy the items we have, now we are gonna complain about the same thing but for consumables?

The reason to add rules in premades is to make it more about the class. Rogues have sprint. Not every class should have it via speed pots. Horde has more buffs than alliance etc etc. Premades should be on a level playing field that emphasises playing YOUR class if your class doesnt have a slow you don't get to add one with a disco ray. Nobody having all the extras is the same as everyone having them.

World buffs are one thing, especially faction specific ones. I can almost agree to the banning of these.

Didnt you just make another twink discord due to the concept of 'over moderation'? ironic.

Equip vs consumable is all it takes for that argument to die. Goblin Rocket Boots are available to everyone and destroy the sprint uniqueness of rogues. The difference between equip and consume matters not in terms of 'preserving the integrity of class identity'. Even with pots and GRB, rogues still have more sprints than everyone else.
Icy adds a slow to every class. (lol icy)

Last edited:
You must be new. That’s okay but one thing you don’t do here in this bracket is quote tombrady with that kind of energy. Mercy on you kid.

Again, this makes no sense in keeping with the logical consistency of what twinks are in the first place. Non-twinks complain about not having the time or money to farm or buy the items we have, now we are gonna complain about the same thing but for consumables?

I'm shocked with your extensive 10v10 19 premading experience that you make no sense in keeping with the logical consistency of what this thread is in the first place.

I'm shocked with your extensive 10v10 19 premading experience that you make no sense in keeping with the logical consistency of what this thread is in the first place.

No, I will admit. I am a returning player from Wrath. I don't have private server meta experience, though I would say I am learning at a quick rate. I want to hear logical reasons behind particular bans. What I have heard so far sounds exactly like a non twink complaining about twinks. Twinks complaining about Twink+'s basically. I have heard one logical argument so far, and that was to preserve class identity. Valid argument, except that various equips take away from this, and aside from being an equip, is no different than a consumable doing so. I'd like to hear the logic in that, rather than attacks on my character. I am not immune to changing my mind in the case of a compelling argument.

You must be new. That’s okay but one thing you don’t do here in this bracket is quote tombrady with that kind of energy. Mercy on you kid.

I am new to this particular community perhaps but im not afraid of a pats fan lol

Good god mate. You done did already made your fate with that one. Mine as well move to 29s.

there should be a rules that governs us all when it comes to determine the best. We are too cool to farm consumables. We have the great wall built dont let foreigners jump through or over it. Its time to make warsong great again

Good god mate. You done did already made your fate with that one. Mine as well move to 29s.

there should be a rules that governs us all when it comes to determine the best. We are too cool to farm consumables. We have the great wall built dont let foreigners jump through or over it. Its time to make warsong great again

warsong will be greater without your liberal use of government regulation. WEAK!

just do a standard ruleset for now and change as the meta develops (if people are pigeon-holed into one viable comp only, change the rules to force diversity)

2 class limit
4 heal limit (fc doesnt count)
minimal consumables (bandaids, bombs and any rum variant)
restriction on jumps (no out of bounds, restrictions on race-gated jumps)
no outside buffs
no goblin rocket boots (?)
lvl 15 food/drink only

Bandages only, no consumes, no jumps, no nothing. Just you and the boys AND girls out in wsg x2 class limit.

Forgot the ladies***

This!

Fishing hat is literally the default icon of this entire forum. Coming in here and saying you don't care about it doesn't make any sense. Weird flex but okay. Kill Onyxia? What in the world? You mean for the world buff? I don't think any twink guilds are doing this, mainly just benefiting from others on their server. Your complaints are valid from a casual players' standpoint, which is why I say they are no different from non-twink players complaining about twinks. They didnt have the time to farm gold or sfk for shadowfang.

Like literally, what is the difference? One is equippable? Please.

I think you misunderstood what TomBrady was saying. To put words in his mouth, he was saying he was fine playing without the Fishing Hat, not that he didnt care about it. He is NOT fine with having to farm Magic Dust for 5 hours or kill Onyxia before premades....and yes, there are twink guilds in the past who did this.

Users who are viewing this thread