19s Premade Rules

TBH tho its premades we are talking about right? like, pre-organized 10v10s? If this sort of content is our 'endgame' in a sense, everything should be allowed, with potentially only number of repeated classes limited.

every player ultimately has access to most aspects of the game, and twinking is all about rewarding dedication and time spent to make your character the absolute best. we shouldnt nerf the guy so dedicated that he's spending hours on a character he doesnt like to get his twink magic dusts, or the guy who on his 19 is in STV practicing for fishing tourney by fishing up his Rumsey's.

Realistically we can get practically none of the enchants we have. Especially librams. Is the logic disconnecting the two concepts seriously only that one is equipped? I find that irrational.

i think the rules should be around turtling and not having 2+ hour games, not what consumables you can muster up

Sorry to get off track, but I have a question. I rarely liked to premade back in the day due it making things too easy and would queue solo : ) With that in mind what world buffs can a level 19 get besides Dragonslayer : )?

I currently don't have plans to premade in classic unless specifically invited here and there.

possibly song flower from fell wood ( +5% spell crit, +5% range crit , +5% melee crit and +15 to all stats) and the only other world buff i can think about during this phase of classic is the orb buff from bfd.
Corrupted Songflower

Blessing of Blackfathom

isnt adding rules equally likely to split said small community? im sure there are some who would want "all shenanigans".

As if Rumsey's is shenanigans.

Sure will if everyone isn’t on the same page. But that is why this is here. I am sure the high council will send out the premade rules that we will follow soon enough.

whoever the council is, it'd be interesting to hear their logic on banning anything. twink players cried in anguish every time blizz touched the rules now we want to play god too?

most every complaint against various buffs and consumes sounds like a complaint a non twink would levy against twinked players.

No buffs outside of what 19s can apply themselves (i.e. fort/arcane int etc).

Consumables: health pots, mana pots, big bronze bombs, minor recombob only

Max 2 of each class.

it will look like this and the high council does not need to explain. They make the rules we will follow or the 2 “dedicated” guilds can play each other again for another 2 years.

whoever the council is, it'd be interesting to hear their logic on banning anything. twink players cried in anguish every time blizz touched the rules now we want to play god too?

most every complaint against various buffs and consumes sounds like a complaint a non twink would levy against twinked players.

I would think most would agree that the point of premades are fun competitive games. Don’t think the inclusion of shit like magic dust or world buffs makes games any more competitive or fun, just adds more barriers to getting games going.

Also for a lot of people I don’t think twinking is about dedication to their character or maximizing every possible advantage for it. For the people I’ve played with it’s always been about having fun competitive pvp while removing the constant grind that is associated with end game pvp. I couldn’t care less if I have fishing hat or not since ultimately it isn’t going to determine how much I enjoy the games I’m playing but if I have to farm a bunch of magic dust or kill onyxia just to premade a certain guild then I’m just not going to play that guild.

every player ultimately has access to most aspects of the game, and twinking is all about rewarding dedication and time spent to make your character the absolute best. we shouldnt nerf the guy so dedicated that he's spending hours on a character he doesnt like to get his twink magic dusts, or the guy who on his 19 is in STV practicing for fishing tourney by fishing up his Rumsey's.

Access, sure, but surely not time. Your logic is don't cater to x party, cater to y party.

There will be a base set of rules that are bracket wide acceptable, and then the guild leaders can include/exclude from that for their particular premades.

The reason to add rules in premades is to make it more about the class. Rogues have sprint. Not every class should have it via speed pots. Horde has more buffs than alliance etc etc. Premades should be on a level playing field that emphasises playing YOUR class if your class doesnt have a slow you don't get to add one with a disco ray. Nobody having all the extras is the same as everyone having them.

Why don’t we just create a league and all teams must agree to a certain set of rules? Or you want to 1v1 another clan and must agree to the same set of rules and ban items sort of like league of legends bans but for consumes. Seems easier this way than getting 20 guilds to agree on one set of rules

I’m just spitballing here

IDK I always thought the two premading guilds talked about it ahead of time and came to agreement on their own rules. There was always general community biases but for the most part premades allowed different things

IDK I always thought the two premading guilds talked about it ahead of time and came to agreement on their own rules.

exactly.

X2 hunter is fine imo and helps the pace of games
Bandies have to be allowed along with bombs and w.e else just no speed pots they r dum

Users who are viewing this thread