19s Premade Rules

Jamesb

The OG Jamesb
Interested in hearing some suggestions on this. In the past mango bay (HAVOC currently) and ourselves played by the following:

No world buffs

Allowed consumables: health potions rage potions thistle tea mana potions minor rejuvenation potions bandages food buffs from cooking food no holiday food

No bombs world buffs basically nothing that was not explicitly named above. Minor recoms are allowed due to being equippable same for AGM.

Class rules: 2 of each class max 3 healer max one hunter max

I think if you’re going to allow any consumables, you should draw the line at those that can’t be crafted by a 19 unless theres any that are standout broken. Bronze bombs are strong but they don’t feel like they’re ban worthy.

This would still allow recoms and prohibit discos, but would also hit runecloth bandages which are a bit more worthy of ban discussion imo

Edit to say that I think swiftness pots do cross the line of being too strong

Last edited:
bombs can be huge but with the lack of interrupts especially ally side I feel like they're a necessary evil. Swiftness pots are another thing to consider since a premade can get out of hand if your entire O is popping them on cd, but theres always counterplay to that.

I'd say no world buffs and everything else goes. Totally fine with swiftness pots and bombs. AGM is way more stupid than the Swiftness Pots or Bronze Bombs.

No buffs outside of what 19s can apply themselves (i.e. fort/arcane int etc).

Consumables: health pots, mana pots, big bronze bombs, minor recombob only

Max 2 of each class.

seems fair. Swift rage and thistle teas too much this aint private servers shit takes too long to get.

I'd say no world buffs and everything else goes. Totally fine with swiftness pots and bombs. AGM is way more stupid than the Swiftness Pots or Bronze Bombs.
agm is at least an equip you gotta get on your twink. Twinking is all about getting the best equips possible. Shits gonna pop off when naxx is finally launched

personally I think bombs must be allowed. to disallow them is to effectively give orc a huge nerf as at 19 the huge majority of stuns come from bombs.

agm can be dispelled too lol. sweaty effort (I know I have it) doesnt even really pay off vs attentive priests

class restriction is good. I like the idea of 2 max per class.

Sorry to get off track, but I have a question. I rarely liked to premade back in the day due it making things too easy and would queue solo : ) With that in mind what world buffs can a level 19 get besides Dragonslayer : )?

I currently don't have plans to premade in classic unless specifically invited here and there.

Sorry to get off track, but I have a question. I rarely liked to premade back in the day due it making things too easy and would queue solo : ) With that in mind what world buffs can a level 19 get besides Dragonslayer : )?

I currently don't have plans to premade in classic unless specifically invited here and there.

You can for example get a higher version of the priest and mage buffs etc.

Users who are viewing this thread