19s Armory Library

Luckiee said:
Hehe Yh, the email hasnt come through but i can post so... yh. Can u help me get a cool sig?

^^

if you want a cool sig, be sure to not use your own char! ;)

Rivfader said:
There are multiple armorys for most specs, that helps keep things robust. Think of all the redundant threads on this forum. That is mostly due to the guides section being a little harder to find. If anything there should be a few words in the OP directing people to the guides section and stating that armories should only be used as general guidelines.

Guess I agree with your point, redundancy is what makes this library work. I can also see value in this because it beats hunting around on the 19 forums for specs to copy. I'll have to be sure to always log out in my best set. I think Kore is right though you gotta keep this up to date and maybe provide a link to the guide section next to each class heading?. Nice idea I'm on board now. You can include Gracob Gracob @ Elune - Game - World of Warcraft for ret or holy I switch between those regularly.

Would it be easier to simply list well geared characters for each Class instead of breaking it down into sub sections?

Grabco said:
Would it be easier to simply list well geared characters for each Class instead of breaking it down into sub sections?

That might actually be a better idea. I also like the suggestion of linking the 19 guide next to each class heading.

i suggest having the currently considered "BiS" for each class at the top of the list and use the lesser "un" BiS armory links as examples if u cant obtain difficult to get BiS gear e.g. shadowfang

My druid is logged out in my dungeon gears atm, but once I get Ambassador I'll be keeping my real set on.

Just a note for you Phonebook. =)

Sàxxon said:
i suggest having the currently considered "BiS" for each class at the top of the list and use the lesser "un" BiS armory links as examples if u cant obtain difficult to get BiS gear e.g. shadowfang

8/10 lol "un" BIS

Grabco said:

unsure what you want me to do.

Rivfader said:
That might actually be a better idea. I also like the suggestion of linking the 19 guide next to each class heading.

about the guides , thats a pretty good idea . if i understood it right lol , ill get on that one later.

Sàxxon said:

could do this as well. Will get back to it later.

Sylvictus said:
unsure what you want me to do.

It's your library we were just thinking, for example, if you took out Holy, Ret, Prot and just left it as "Paladins" with a list of the top geared twinks that would also be good.

This would be almost like a visual guide instead of a written one.

Uhmm , mixing all the specs into one line might be abit anoying to look through , like if your looking for a ret pala , you would have to click look through +10 armorys till u maybe find the one that you were looking for.

But what youre suggesting is to cut out the armory list even more to "1oo% bis" and just haveing them listed as one class, like as the rogue one almost?

Sylvictus said:
But what youre suggesting is to cut out the armory list even more to "1oo% bis" and just haveing them listed as one class, like as the rogue one almost?

Yes, that is correct. You are trying to make a library or collection of twinks that are well geared. To me this sounds like a "visual" guide for each class which is a fantastic idea. As you suggested you may have to be more selective in what armories you choose. This could be more of a living guide that updates itself as long as the people in the visual guide update their gear as needed. Good work let me know if I can do anything to help.

help and feed back how to improve things is always usefull .

While i agree on its a great idea haveing this like a "Visual Guide" im afraid that im going to have to disagree with your suggestion.

The reason why i dont see the point of haveing a 100% BiS list with all the spec's mixed in one list. Is that its not user friendly.

1. Like i already said. Haveing to look through a long list of armorys with diffrent specs, till you find the one you need would be rather anoying. Unlike now, where its rather easy to just scroll down and click on the armorys thats underneeth eatch spec.

2. Not most but alot of BiS armorys , are haveing Grandfathered gear. Which newer twinks cant get.. So they have to find some replacements, which is where the less bis , but still well geared armorys come in use.

3. Another reason is that some players rate some stats higher than others. Like : Hit rating , expertise , armor , crit , and so one. So haveing more examples with diffrent gear setups helps out.

Im not trying to make a collection of " 100% BiS Twinks " Since it wouldent have any personerl use for me. While this thread is help full to alot? hopefully, helping people to get ideas how they should gear like. Insted of running around with 800-1000 hp.

This is Example shows how the thread could be used. Insted of argueing back and fourth on pages and pages on what gear is the best..

But if you manage to convince me that your suggestion would be more usefull, then you have my attention.

Again, feedback , suggestions , guides , armorys are always apriciated =]

glad you're not trying to make a BiS list, because i'm on it >_< and i dont think i'm hit capped (IM. i'm using dungeon cloak instead of my spiders' silk in that set..) i'm playing around alot with gear sets these days, to see what i'm comfortable with.. so, please excuse my excessive "baddie" gear.

Users who are viewing this thread