19 twinks - Suhr (Vaj) vs Ryrith

In the event he is trolling, the point is still proven he's a dumb ass, and a tool for thinking he could cover up with something like that, and an internet newfag, so he's loosing more then he would gain from trolling, not to mention I'm not even mad.

OMG can i haz tiketz to ur consert wen u go pro at music?!?!?!?!?

Posting videos of people losing, makes the people posting them look good. (No sarcasm intended!)

I'm shocked people are still giving stians videos this much credit. Too bad I can't fraps or I'd make an entire movie just about beating stian. That would of course mean: Me > Stian(Omgmom) since I made a movie about it, and therefore it is true...

Sup stian?

suzzane said:
lol this is funny you all care enough to put this much time and thought about a bunch of people you dont know or never will meet probably, so one guy lost a 1v1 who gives a shit

the end.

this, this is what makes it so hilarious

Ok. Stian might be a good player. But if Suhr/Doug would take the game as serious as we did back in the day it might of been difference.

Though Stian used to be the laughing stock of twinking like 1-2 years ago. He has improved like a million times, but it's really hard to forget the noobish kid with the big mouth from back in the days!

Sametinget er stolte av deg da Stian!

Doug/Suhr/Vaj is legend no matter what geeks does say! :)

Users who are viewing this thread