19 twinks - Suhr (Vaj) vs Ryrith

[video=youtube;ovMN-eGUn_A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovMN-eGUn_A[/video]

Rap at it's most inventive!

you play this type of music unironically: [video=youtube;D5886Nb_psg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5886Nb_psg[/video]

eazyeisalive said:
you play this type of music unironically: [video=youtube;D5886Nb_psg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5886Nb_psg[/video]

Comedy. The kind of music I play is more like this, oh uneducated one:

[video=youtube;zGjV24TD0c8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGjV24TD0c8&feature=related[/video]

oh so youre a dethklok tribute band? ii feel nerdier jjust for listening 2 that. tahts like the dragonforce of extreme metal. whats the point in putting all those gay sweeps and sig changes. i got linked some of yr stuff on youtueb as well and you dont even have most of that stuff in. its just palm riffs + slowashell sweeps. and your bassist has breasts. and i felt awkward watchign u all on stage bec. none of you barely moved except to like slightly incline your heads durign what sounded suspiciously like a metalcore breakdown.

grats on getting mone yfor it tho?

eazyeisalive said:
oh so youre a dethklok tribute band? ii feel nerdier jjust for listening 2 that. tahts like the dragonforce of extreme metal. whats the point in putting all those gay sweeps and sig changes. i got linked some of yr stuff on youtueb as well and you dont even have most of that stuff in. its just palm riffs + slowashell sweeps. and your bassist has breasts. and i felt awkward watchign u all on stage bec. none of you barely moved except to like slightly incline your heads durign what sounded suspiciously like a metalcore breakdown.

grats on getting mone yfor it tho?

[video=youtube;rwdw-jdelk8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwdw-jdelk8[/video]

1) 8th notes triplets at 225 bpm is hardly "slow as hell".

2) The drummer has nicer breasts.

3) No movement? o_O

4) ty <3

yeah i see what you mean i can just feel the energy radiating from that video. check out the vocalist emulating a lamb of god live video. check out the limp out of sync headbanging. and that really is a breakdown. there is literally, unironically a breakdown in that video

for real id walk out of that bbut then i dont rly like middle class pretend metal. take dsome drugs then do a live show w/ some degree of conviction and i could probably get round the fact its 2nd wave 2nd rate tech death space guitar bullsht.

Vaj said:
Comedy. The kind of music I play is more like this, oh uneducated one:

[video=youtube;zGjV24TD0c8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGjV24TD0c8&feature=related[/video]

That's fucking awful; all sped up anyway. Doesn't count as music.

You can't even do ANYTHING to that music?

Dance? Nolol.

Flail your arms around like a prat? Nolol.

Kick someone's ass? Nolol.

Sing along? Nolol.

PvP? Nolol.

They'll be shit live and they won't get anywhere.

Also you kinda destroy't yourself by posting tht live video; I hope that was a free gig.

Llare said:
You can't even do ANYTHING to that music?

Dance? Nolol.

Flail your arms around like a prat? Nolol.

Kick someone's ass? Nolol.

Sing along? Nolol.

PvP? Nolol.

lmfao *begins shoving someone, rips jacket off, reaches for heavy object* hang on *sets up ipod and scrolls thru playlist* youre going down mothe fkcer bicht.

eazyeisalive said:
lmfao *begins shoving someone, rips jacket off, reaches for heavy object* hang on *sets up ipod and scrolls thru playlist* youre going down mothe fkcer bicht.

:O ono r u uber fat long haired deth metl bad boi

dont kil my ears ):

eazyeisalive said:
how do u engineer it so that the music you want is playing while youre uh "kicking someones ass" or wahtever.

:O i thawt tht wt u do whn u lstn 2 hxc metal music :( me must b wrng

u in wth the metal crowd????

eazyeisalive said:
yeah i see what you mean i can just feel the energy radiating from that video. check out the vocalist emulating a lamb of god live video. check out the limp out of sync headbanging. and that really is a breakdown. there is literally, unironically a breakdown in that video

for real id walk out of that bbut then i dont rly like middle class pretend metal. take dsome drugs then do a live show w/ some degree of conviction and i could probably get round the fact its 2nd wave 2nd rate tech death space guitar bullsht.

Sorry im not a fan of "tru" metal, its just an excuse to play sloppily and record on a tape player in the centre of your practise space. Oh no a breakdown, run for the hills, the band wants heavy bits without repetitive speed picking, bomb blast sections, such a sin!

Llare said:
That's fucking awful; all sped up anyway. Doesn't count as music.

They'll be shit live and they won't get anywhere.

Sped up? Uh no? Thats relatively slow in comparison to what some bands play at.

The Faceless tour the world regularly and make a tidy wage doing what they do, must really suck to be that unsucessful.

Vaj said:
Sorry im not a fan of "tru" metal, its just an excuse to play sloppily and record on a tape player in the centre of your practise space. Oh no a breakdown, run for the hills, the band wants heavy bits without repetitive speed picking, bomb blast sections, such a sin!

but how do u really feel

eazyeisalive said:
u just seem dead set on justifying yr tastes to me. im trolling dude i literally dont have an opinion on tech death except for "i like necrophagist"

Well your opinion is at least marginally creditable to me, considering you are a metal fan(?).

Necrophagist is very fucking difficult stuff, I learned the arpeggio in stabwound's first lead run and gave up on the rest of the song. X_X

CIHC said:
Wouldn't the difference between good and bad be an opinion unless a society has specified it as a norm?

Just a thought....

There is a natural musically-intellectual progression away from certain genres towards others, so no.

Users who are viewing this thread