19 Quick Start Gearing Guide [BfA]

It might just be me but I'd like to say that, from the looks of it, Alliance has a fairly big advantage in terms of quest rewards. There are noticeably more quest rewards with versatility/haste on the Alliance side - from what I've seen.
depends on the class, cloth casters have Fallen Apprentice's Robe on horde which is BiS

There is a foamspittle staff in which is blue that drops from the oracles. The blue version of this lvl 19 staff has 31 Int and 13 Vers

Priest Gear Suggestion: Legs need to include Darkweave Breeches (Level 15/ilevel 23 version)

Legs: Comparison between them and the current listed for BiS.

upload_2019-6-29_22-46-48.png

upload_2019-6-29_22-49-45.png

Attachments

• upload_2019-6-29_22-36-50.png
    upload_2019-6-29_22-36-50.png
    107.4 KB · Views: 252
Hey. Figured this question wasn't worth a new thread. In this Korrak event, do the enchant choices change with the scaling to 60? Anyone been watching or crunching the numbers?

Strength-users still want crusader? Elemental Force for rogues/mages? What about healers? Coastal?

Sorry if this has been answered elsewhere. I assume the answer's the same for 29s, etc.
Thanks

Hi, all. Did a search for some of these newer scopes, but can't find anything here in the forums. No doubt some have tested these out, though:

Monelite scope of Alacrity
https://www.wowdb.com/items/158327-monelite-scope-of-alacrity
Crow's Nest Scope
https://www.wowdb.com/items/158212-crows-nest-scope
Any feedback? Recommendations on use? Specs? Talents? Or no one likes these? 12-second window is slightly wider than many of the others with a 10 sec window.

Generally haste/crit are much less preferred than agility/AP or damage procs.

Also those scopes (like basically all scopes) will soulbind the weapon - so they can only be applied to the BoA weapons. With higher ilvl quest rewards and BG crate boxes - Galeforce striking is probably the best that you can actually use. The 15% speed also reduces the cast time of Aimed Shot IIRC - which doesn't necessarily make sense to me, but is a good reason to run it on marksman.

I just learned about twinks and I would love to start some, but isnt the Q super long when you lock your EXP?

Users who are viewing this thread