10-19 19 PvP Player Tips [Not updated for WoD]

Re: 19 PvP Player Tips

When playing FC with speed steroids and you are forced to a choke point and you know you will get repick (you have the experience in these kinds of situations) there is no point to die or sit at GY, just reset the flag and repick it and go again

If you know for sure that you are going to die soon and there is nothing you can do about it and their FC is in no position to capture, type in chat that your team should go repick, there is no reason to sit in death timer in this situation either if you can just reset the flag and get to heal/help your new FC, this way you give no real opportunity to capture and you assure that your team always gets a repick

When you are against a premade that is known for faming always when you have the opportunity reset the stacks, you will not win a coordinated premade at heavy stacks while soloq'ing since pug players rarely support flag carrier in time of need, also since mid strat is exteremely weak considering it only makes sure that the other team doesn't get an opportunity to return the flag, it will also make sure that the team premading won't return the flag, in this case you can glitch jump and wait until they get bored to group queue and play 0-0 or you can keep reseting their control from your graveyard by dropping the flag and once their FC gets near the cap area, you repick again and make a run for it, this way the premaders won't win a single match and you make sure A) you are wasting time B) the premaders don't win and are also wasting time

Always try to have a good attitude and never let anything get up in your head, players with bad attitude tend to get kicked from all the guilds and have hard time recruiting new members if they are ever to create a guild, eventually their guilds will wither away 'cause of bad sportsmanship, them blaming each others and not being able to recruit new players & no one wanting to join their guild or play with them
(TL DR Bad sportmanship makes it harder to interact with others)

Never think you are good or best at anything, there is always someone better than you and you can always do something better, the exact moment you become blinded by your arrogance is the moment you stop improving, at this very moment you give significant advantage to those that admit mistakes and are willing to improve, eventually these open minded individuals will become better at this game 'cause you were close-minded and couldn't improve anymore whereas they were open to constructive critisism and never stopped improving

As a druid you should always try to utilize all of your forms as often as possible

for example when you jump down or off a cliff / edge you should cat form to prevent the falling damage
or in case you know you get sapped soon you should rather switch to bear form than try to outrun the rogue, usually one of them always gets to stall you in sap and you have better chance at surviving in bear form

another scenario of using bear form, at low hp you should bear form instead of trying to travel form for distance 'cause it increases your tankiness,
at times swapping from travel to bear form when taking ranged dps instead of trying outrun them with travel form saves your life, of course you should always aim to LOS at these situations as well

another scenario when bear form is useful in mitigating some of the (physical damage for example hunter's basic attacks) damage is when a ranged dps is stacking lunar power or focus for example instead of trying to give them a chance at bursting you down in travel form you should bear form to take less damage and to have increased health pool to be able to take more punishment and survive surprising bursts by multiple targets attacking you at once

Last edited by a moderator:

always back strafe away from hunters to dodge all there arrows

just pop evasion and baCk strafe and ur bullet proof

nd this has nothin 2 do with kililn them just talkin about escapin which is realy easy.

if u wana kill one just pop evasion and stick to them like glue, dodge all ther shots meld when they disengage theyl have missed every shot and u wont b e hunters marked then u slay them

open >-3 points
they disengage
evasion
u meld and stealth
run towards them
still with 20% increase from stealth
u wont get taken out
touch them and poop

open >-3 points
they disengage
evasion
u meld and stealth
run towards them
u wont get taken out
touch them and poop
So only nelf rogues with Shadowstalker can kill hunts :p

Also, if he speeds with disengage, he could just run to hub/healer, but nvm

I kill hunters 1v1 all the time u can use evasion, gnome racial, and or medallion if needed and you can always use speed pots

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4

I kill hunters 1v1 all the time u can use evasion, gnome racial, and or medallion if needed and you can always use speed pots

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4

who are you

open >-3 points
they disengage
evasion
u meld and stealth
run towards them
u wont get taken out
touch them and poop
that works until the hunter figures out that they could just use their pet to hit you out of stealth instantly and then run circles until your evasion runs out

Really a decent hunter shouldn't die to a rogue... I agree that with smeld + evasion you would be able to kill him, but if he knows how to disengage, position etc it should be ez as hunt

Stealth I am ugotshanked on llane server

Well sadly to say not all hunters are decent but I think when played right rogues will pose a sizeable threat to hunters.:cool:

A real hunter can't loose, i mean a hunter that doesn't wait to loose 50% hp to disengage and who tries to get your back when the fight start to scatter / snare. Even if it's rare to see :/

Users who are viewing this thread