[19] (H)<Proxy> Vek'nilash Recruitment

Leaving for my trip in 30ish mins, see you guys next week! I made the moderator rank in the guild able to withdrawl gold/ 5 stacks from the gbank (i believe), so you guys should be alright while I'm gone :p

Keep recruiting, mages and shamans!

Its honestly thanks to this guild that I am still playimg WoW actively.

- CIHC

I might actually try to get the guild together on our 85's to do some Arenas for fun; perhaps we'll go for Glad ;)

Would you guys be interested in either a 5v5 or 10 man premade? Meat Puppet has many new members (alot which are completely new to twinking). We're definitely a B team guild right now, but we'd be willing to give it a shot. We are nowhere near up to par with some of the other horde guilds out there right now, but practice is practice right? Sorry if this is the wrong spot to put this, but I figured you'd notice it here Awesome :).

PM me here or in game on Azgalor

-Åir

Sorry for the double post but make sure to pm this account. I'm no longer going to be using my old name Perfectz ^

Man thatd be awesome alot of our guildies have been wanting something like that. But Awesome is on a hunting trip for a while so ultemately its his choice i spose but i know that i would be down for sure

Users who are viewing this thread