[19] (H)<Proxy> Vek'nilash Recruitment

HERES DEM STATS YA WANTED AWESOME. Keep in mind what I said - they aren't TRUE they are just a basis (darn you Blizz for not providing formulas).

Standard Damage Reduction:
43.16%

Package's Damage Reduction:
49.01%

Difference (Healing Taken Increased By This Much):
5.85%

Standard Effective Health:

Package's Effective Health:

Difference:

Holy Shock gets ~0.2969 increased healing / Spell Power.
Word of Glory gets 0.1250 increased healing / Spell Power; 0.3750 increased healing / Spell Power at 3 Holy Power.
Flash of Light gets ~0.9531 increased healing / Spell Power.
Holy Light gets ~0.4531 increased healing / Spell Power.

Standard Holy Shock:

Standard Word of Glory (1 Holy Power):

Standard Flash of Light:

Standard Holy Light:

Package's Holy Shock

Package's Word of Glory (1 Holy Power):

Package's Flash of Light:

Package's Holy Light:

Sunday the 22nd works for us. Can you message me your vent info so we can talk?

Yo guys, sorry I've been kind of unresponsive. I transferred to BH recently and I've been super busy with school. Anyways, If you guys are still down for the premade sunday, I think we should be good. The only thing we might have a problem with is getting 10 people on at this point. If we can't get 10 on, would you guys still be down for a 4v4 or 9v9 war-games, while substituting one horde player from BH? I would obviously be the alliance BH substitute to start the wargame with your horde sub. Otherwise, If we can both get 10 on, I am down to roll with an Hpala that I recently made; don't have agm yet though.

As far as details, rules, times etc, I'd like somebody to PM me if you guys could so I can relay info back on the guild (I cleared my inbox). Otherwise if you guys want to hop in vent later tonight around 8-10pm our details are:

Server: meatpuppet.typefrag.com
Port: 43282

I CAN'T HELP IT! THE ELDER SCROLLS HAS IT'S HOLD ON ME!

I haven't played WoW much in like 3 days lol, I'll log on soon. About the premade - I just assumed you didn't want to do it anymore >.< We'll probably have a problem managing 10 as well, but if things haven't changed as drastically as they COULD have since I was gone, it shouldn't be too hard to get 5-8

I'm down whenever, as long as they're not actual hardcore elitist games :p We're not ready for that, but we're definitely ready for some friendly competition. I'll log on later, going swimming with the GF right now :p

To the top; just got done running 4-5 man semi-premades in pugs... Laughed at restro for being silly.

Air plz get back to us about premade we were thinking sudnay 8 PM vek server time

let us know if thats aight with u

Users who are viewing this thread