[19] (H)<Proxy> Vek'nilash Recruitment

Awesome

<The Awesome>
<Proxy> on Vek'nilash is now open for recruitment!

Ever get tired of these medial application forms, or requirements, or hate that transferring to a new guild doesn't mean you get to actually play with the guild? Well, I never did in <The Chosen Few>, because we believed that all players are equal, and no one should be treated as if they don't "deserve" to run with the guild, or aren't skilled enough for a premade spot.

<Proxy> Is a newly formed guild formed around a single goal - restore honor and respect to the gulch. A lot of this honor and respect has been flushed down the virtual drain for a number of reasons - whether it be in-game misconduct such as graveyard camping and trash-talking, or drama here on the forums.

The BIG idea here in <Proxy> is to eliminate graveyard camping from any games we are in, and hopefully spark an anti-graveyard camping movement within the bracket.

separator.png

Gear doesn't matter.
I will run you, research for you, point you in the right direction, and buy what you need (to an extent).

Skill doesn't matter.

You will become the best we can make you, and I will personally help you through macros, keybinds, whatever you need.

Gold doesn't matter.

I will work my hardest to train you to your best, and if that means getting you the gear you need, then so be it. There will be a limit, but don't be afraid to ask for help when you need it.

Even experience doesn't even matter.
In time, I - and other members of the guild - will personally train you to be the best you can be. If you're unwilling to learn, or think you are already the "best," and will refuse any help, please don't contact me :p

separator.png

What <Proxy> Expects From All Members

• [*=center]
    Dedication.This guild will go nowhere if I get a bunch of slackers who want everything handed to them. I will help you as best as I can, but I will not baby you.​
  • Activity. Again, the guild won't be going anywhere without your willingness to push it along it's way. I'm not asking all day every day, what I am asking is that you not forget about the guild and play as often as you can.
  • Question asking. You won't learn anything until you begin to ask questions - no matter how dumb it may sound to you!
  • Willingness to learn. Without this, you will sink like a rock. If you have experience, fine, maybe you can teach me a thing or two about 19s, as I'm definitely not the best. But if you are honest and humble enough to admit you need help, you need to also be willing to take constructive criticism.

• BOAs. Kind of contradictory to the rest of the post, I know, but believe me BoAs are essential to a good twink, as BoAs make a twink nowadays unfortunately. I'd ask you to bring at least the headpiece for your class, as that's the hardest piece to get your hands on on a new realm. Everything else can be farmed by making a new DK and spamming PvP :p

separator.png

What <Proxy> Has to Offer Their Members

The short version for the lazy twinker :3 Read this if you hate walls of text!
  • Private Ventrillo.
  • Infinite supply of Rums.
  • An active group of chill twinks and a friendly, mildly competitive environment.
  • Advice, macros, moderate gold funding, gear help and more!
separator.png

<Proxy> Guild rules

Of course, every guild comes with a set of rules, and ours is no exception. Refusal to follow the rules will result in demotion, removal from premade or group, and finally, being kicked from the guild for repeated offenses.
  • No mid or graveyard farming of any kind will be accepted. If the EFC is at their GY, then it's fine, you are still on task. Otherwise, stay out of their GY.
  • Stick to the objective. No HK-seeking, no "I just need 20k more kills until I get my title", none of it is acceptable.
  • Do not 'trash talk' to anyone. It's irritating and no one will take you seriously when you are spamming "LOL ur garbage kid" in BG chat.

separator.png

Currently Looking for

• [*=left]Frost / Arcane mages for CC
    [*=left]Resto Shamans for healing
    [*=left]Resto Druids for healing
    [*=left]Balance druids for raping

separator.png

There is NO graveyard farming, no honor farming, no setting up camp in midfield. Only respectable gameplay that DOESN'T help kill the bracket. If you think GY farming is a viable strategy, don't contact me.

If you're interested, contact anyone online, or us here on twinkinfo. You will find all of our accounts here in the thread. Thanks for reading the WoT above :) See you in the gulch!

Last edited by a moderator:
And what kind of class are you looking for Awesomesawce?

Right now, whatever we can get our hands on :)

I'd prefer healers, locks and rogues to start out with, though :p We have a mage and a rogue, but the rogue hardly plays :p Gets on now and again for AGM, but is still gearing up.

Hey awesome, I still got my warlock on Vek so I'll join up on him.

Sounds great man! I look forward to seeing you there :p
I'm going to see MIB3 in a few hours though, so I probably wont be on until around 1pm PST :/

Edit: Back later than expected, 4 PST here >.<

Last edited by a moderator:
C'mon guys, need members. Got 2 new today; Package and Balut. Need some respectable, honorable twinks. No GY farming, just fair play.

Update / Bump!

I'm no longer lead as of right now, passed lead along to CIHC because I'll be out of state for about a week and a half... so if you need anything, contact CIHC in game or on here!

Guild activity is looking up, can get up to 3-4 twinks on at a time, but rare still. Have a few more coming in from alliance side though, so be ready for another update around Tuesday :)

Contact via PM is preffered. If you really need me.

Expedion - Galakrond (A)

Users who are viewing this thread