[19] (H)<Proxy> Vek'nilash Recruitment

3charslol

Wut.

<Proxy> also looking for someone who can speak German. There is this German girl who keeps walking up to my door I swear at least once a week, and I never have any idea what she is saying or what she wants, but I would like to know.

IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE DARK NIGHT, YOU NEED TO. SO DEW EET.

Wut.

<Proxy> also looking for someone who can speak German. There is this German girl who keeps walking up to my door I swear at least once a week, and I never have any idea what she is saying or what she wants, but I would like to know.

IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE DARK NIGHT, YOU NEED TO. SO DEW EET.

She wants your cock, bro
LOL

I'm probably not going to be online today, have plans with a group of people I barely know... I may never return o_O
J/k but seriously I probably won't be online today

Hey idk if u care i dont remeber name srry but there was a warrior in your guild sitting gy on us with pizza just thought i let u know since u said your guild is non graveyard camping btw we should set up a premade sometime -Sync GM of Ego.

yep srry bout that that issue has been taken care of and yes PM me we should set one up

Back, sorry about the extended absence >.< I'm not dead! My internet thingy just broke and I have no idea how it works, so I had to wait for my uncle to come down and fix it. I was SO BORED

Bump
Factioned Awesome for now, getting my Ello's, don't know how long I'll be staying... may give the guild to someone who will be more active than I will

Users who are viewing this thread