111 Twinks?

Flexxy

Veteran
I have my Monk to 111 and i was wondering is theres gonna be 111 twinking cause if so i don't wanna over level my monk

I have my Monk to 111 and i was wondering is theres gonna be 111 twinking cause if so i don't wanna over level my monk
I've considered this as a option for some of my characters, it's hard to known if it will become more common for people to lock there XP at 111, i think this expac is too over-hyped and people are desperate waiting on classic servers which we will most likely see the first gameplay at Blizzcon 2018.

Well the ilvl 300 lvl 111 boe crafted blues from beta didn't make it to live (they are lvl 120 now). Except for a 1 h sword for some reason. 119 is looking strong for instanced pvp tho.

I think 119 might be a thing with high amount of azerite but who knows.
I've heard like 115, thats when you'll get the best of azerite and legiondary's at the same time apparently

only time will tell

I’ve been looking at the “Dread Aspirant” gear on wowhead and it states that it’s 280 with a required level of 110. I’m not sure where to find it though, or if it’s simply not updated yet.

111 looks like a thing for sure. Your secondaries are insane, and with how pvp scaling seems to work, 111's are dumpstering 120's rn at these early stages of the game. Don't know if it'll stay the same, but it kind of feels a bit like Legion 101 at the start.

Just got another Dread Aspirant (cloth wrists) from another supply drop... at L115, ilevel 245.

They can upgrade though (so far I've gotten a socket and indestructible lol) so I'd imagine they can warforge/titanforge.

It looks like you can get a 295 (300 with neck high enough) at level 110 doing this quest: https://www.wowhead.com/quest=53476/the-great-sea-scrolls

Also, 280 (285) armor can drop from rares at level 110... I got this Spiderhair Circlet at 110 and it was 280 (even though wowhead says it requires 120)

Just got another Dread Aspirant (cloth wrists) from another supply drop... at L115, ilevel 245.

They can upgrade though (so far I've gotten a socket and indestructible lol) so I'd imagine they can warforge/titanforge.

It looks like you can get a 295 (300 with neck high enough) at level 110 doing this quest: https://www.wowhead.com/quest=53476/the-great-sea-scrolls

Also, 280 (285) armor can drop from rares at level 110... I got this Spiderhair Circlet at 110 and it was 280 (even though wowhead says it requires 120)

Azerite Armor will always be 280. If we can get 280 in every other slot, that would be awesome.

I think 110 has an insane amount of potential with the new helmet/shoulder/chest. I currently have a 119 twink ret and its pretty disgusting.

I've considered this as a option for some of my characters, it's hard to known if it will become more common for people to lock there XP at 111, i think this expac is too over-hyped and people are desperate waiting on classic servers which we will most likely see the first gameplay at Blizzcon 2018.

can I copy strike this dude for using my character in his sig? that shit weak

can I copy strike this dude for using my character in his sig? that shit weak
Bhahah, If you wanted another R1 Account you should have just asked, or gone too the underbelly. What is Bentilley looking for today maybe a R1 Hunter or Maybe a R1 Warlock. CAN I GET MY OWN FANCLUB?
omegalul.gif
Rogue.jpl.PNG
compliment 6.PNG

Stats definitely drop after 110. I leveled a 110 to 112 so far because I'm busy working all the time and get super bored with leveling these days. While paying attention to secondary stats with each level, 110 is best so far because it seems like stats just keep dropping. Each time you level your stats go down in between 110 and 120 it seems because people at 114-116 seem to be super squishy to my 112. I'm keeping my lock at 110 for now. IDK if the freshly boosted 110s will run out anytime soon but having 91% mastery as affliction in BGs against bosted 110s seems a helluva lot more fun than mythic dungeons at 120 right meow.

110 still feels good. Working on a tanky/absorb destro lock build. Can currently get 10k+ in absorbs without procs/buffs and can probably reach 20k with procs. Also hitting 15k-20k with chaos bolts so its looking good. "Flaxxy" in my sig.

Users who are viewing this thread