10s Armory List

Would you like to separate levels in each spec?

• Yes

Votes: 13 72.2%
  • No

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@ohti , I believe your right, unless there is some scaling we dont see. Disc mastery doesnt work, holy's does and so does shadow while also picking up devouring plague. I am going to add onto my "ideal level" thread with a DPS/HPS comparison between all 3 to maybe decide which way to go.

@ohti , I believe your right, unless there is some scaling we dont see. Disc mastery doesnt work, holy's does and so does shadow while also picking up devouring plague. I am going to add onto my "ideal level" thread with a DPS/HPS comparison between all 3 to maybe decide which way to go.
I also don't see much point in playing shadow > holy aside from just wanting to mix things up a bit. Holy at 10 is just retarded strong compared to the other 2 priest specs.

Protadin coming along. I actually have all the TBC Socketed Gear but there aren't enough Gems on my Low pop Realm Group lol. She sits at a comfortable 58% Armor without Shield of the Righteous which bumps her almost to 70% lmao. I haven't gotten any Epic Relic upgrades yet so just double Blues.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/nesingwary/noradeen

Protadin coming along. I actually have all the TBC Socketed Gear but there aren't enough Gems on my Low pop Realm Group lol. She sits at a comfortable 58% Armor without Shield of the Righteous which bumps her almost to 70% lmao. I haven't gotten any Epic Relic upgrades yet so just double Blues.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/nesingwary/noradeen
Tobad you dident play on darkspear with it then i could have maid The gems for you free. I making allot of em right now

@monstertank My JC has all the Patterns and can make them "free" as well. The problem isn't access to a JC, it's the raw Gems themselves. Even Mining in TBC for hours to Prospect the Ore, running Mags weekly on every Toon I have high enough for the Gem bag and the Monthly Consortium Quest for it's Gem bag still isn't enough. I have 12 (13 soon) Twinks to Gear and Gem.

@monstertank My JC has all the Patterns and can make them "free" as well. The problem isn't access to a JC, it's the raw Gems themselves. Even Mining in TBC for hours to Prospect the Ore, running Mags weekly on every Toon I have high enough for the Gem bag and the Monthly Consortium Quest for it's Gem bag still isn't enough. I have 12 (13 soon) Twinks to Gear and Gem.
Hehe daam so far i have i think like 40 of the gem but got NO gear to use it on yett haha. Just got lvl 10 on my monk tank i gonna work on. So got NO gear to gem on it yett hehe. But from what i know i can get head and boots to gem atleast and all The 50 ilvl thing from legion then The wrist back rings and neck gonna be the challens to get gem slot on for lvl 10 hehe

Added. How you liking rogue at 10? Also, Jesus! That trinket!
It's not the best class to twink at level 10, but im having a lot of fun gearing and running dungeons. I will prob start a mage or a hunter soon.

Btw, if anyone is interested in Legion BoE farming, add me on bnet: Nnr#2983

can i ask you one thing do u kneep agro on it easy and kill fast on it?? u can solo dungeons easy ??

Keep aggro no problem whatsoever, I've literally been soloing AtalDazar for the greens and blues and carrying like a dirty scrub in RDF nonstop.

I'm so glad 10s are back to being insane again, even if it is just outside of PvP

Users who are viewing this thread