10s Armory List

Would you like to separate levels in each spec?

• Yes

Votes: 13 72.2%
  • No

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Back in the day,...we didn't log out with our Naxramas Shoulder enchanted white shoulders. I think we could all learn from this :rolleyes: Let's consider this a relevant history lesson :D Have a great week! Hey Dodgey!! Missed you Bro and welcome back!!

Hi peeps. I am working on a monk twink to do dungeons for alts, guildies etc. I was wondering if Mistweaver crane kick is the way to go? If so do I want to farm int gear to scale crane kick up?? Or just stick with agi gear? Also I was trying an Underbog and Slavepens just to test some stuff out and see if I could get some drops. I was able to kill trash no issue at all but the boses crush me. Any tips/tricks?

Hi peeps. I am working on a monk twink to do dungeons for alts, guildies etc. I was wondering if Mistweaver crane kick is the way to go? If so do I want to farm int gear to scale crane kick up?? Or just stick with agi gear? Also I was trying an Underbog and Slavepens just to test some stuff out and see if I could get some drops. I was able to kill trash no issue at all but the boses crush me. Any tips/tricks?

i personally recommend sticking with agi gear. however, from what I understand mistweaver does more dps(?)
as for dying at bosses: throw lifestealing onto your wep and just spam tf out of crane kick!

i personally recommend sticking with agi gear. however, from what I understand mistweaver does more dps(?)
as for dying at bosses: throw lifestealing onto your wep and just spam tf out of crane kick!
Thanks I'll try that!

Ive updated all my links in my signature if you want to use any of them. Let me know if any are broke, its a pain in the ass updating all that lol.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/argent-dawn/apcilvlboost

still sorta gearing but will be done pretty soon :3 Mw monk for dungeon boosts!

I was under the impression that if we try boosting other toons in dungeons they get a hefty XP de-buff...which makes the concept sort of pointless. How is it people are still boosting folks with their 10's if this is the case? I'd like to know because if it is possible I'd happily boost people on my monk or fury warrior or any of my 10's that can solo these dungeons. The monk I don't even use except to farm greens and epic world drops so this I would certainly enjoy. Thanks in advance Tinker10's!

I was under the impression that if we try boosting other toons in dungeons they get a hefty XP de-buff...which makes the concept sort of pointless. How is it people are still boosting folks with their 10's if this is the case? I'd like to know because if it is possible I'd happily boost people on my monk or fury warrior or any of my 10's that can solo these dungeons. The monk I don't even use except to farm greens and epic world drops so this I would certainly enjoy. Thanks in advance Tinker10's!
I believe you still get the Dungeon completion XP plus a trickle of mob kill XP. With 10's, Dungeons go so fast that you should in theory be capable of getting close to the same XP/HR even with the debuff. Then there's all the Loot + Coin from fast Dungeons clears.

Best way to avoid the debuff is both you and person you're boosting queing both same time for same random dungeon and just wait for que to pop same time, sometimes its fast sometimes takes 10-20 min but once you get in you just stay and reque after dungeon is done and debuff is not there since u are not in party.

Users who are viewing this thread