EU+US 100-109 Soloing & PvE thread

Next task, reach 200 stacks solo ;)
What about the Neck Enchant that procs Armor or the Healing one (since DK's heal so much) might get you through a few more stacks. That or the dropped Legendary that gives a 25% Health Shield every 30 sec, maybe a few more stacks there too.

What about the Neck Enchant that procs Armor or the Healing one (since DK's heal so much) might get you through a few more stacks. That or the dropped Legendary that gives a 25% Health Shield every 30 sec, maybe a few more stacks there too.
Current neck enchant is a constant 226 mastery so I'll stick with that :p Prydaz only gives 15% hp absorb for tanks which would eat like half a melee hit at those stacks. The BoP legendary DK belt would help a lot though so I might have to try it on the PTR.

Maybe you guys can help.

I'm trying to find a good method to farm valajar reputation to get that paragon mount, and I've been reading on wowhead that some guy is farming Maw of Souls normal using multiboxing, for reputation.

Now my idea is to use a level 101 twink to do the farming, because I don't wanna spend cash on multiboxing, nor do I have 900 gear on my main because I don't raid.

Is it possible to solo Maw of souls on a 101?
Do you get reputation at the end of the dungeon since you're 101?

I have a few characters at level 100 still from WoD that I can use.
A monk, A rogue, A druid, Hunter, Priest
Any of them usable?

Thanks!

Maybe you guys can help.

I'm trying to find a good method to farm valajar reputation to get that paragon mount, and I've been reading on wowhead that some guy is farming Maw of Souls normal using multiboxing, for reputation.

Now my idea is to use a level 101 twink to do the farming, because I don't wanna spend cash on multiboxing, nor do I have 900 gear on my main because I don't raid.

Is it possible to solo Maw of souls on a 101?
Do you get reputation at the end of the dungeon since you're 101?

I have a few characters at level 100 still from WoD that I can use.
A monk, A rogue, A druid, Hunter, Priest
Any of them usable?

Thanks!
You can't enter until MoS until 110. It also wouldn't help to farm it on a 101 because unless you get a happy GM, you can't learn the Mount sub 110, and not all of them have been willing to xfer the Mount to any 110 on your Account.

Last edited:
Oh right forgot to check that.
What if you party with a secondary account, and keep him at the door?
Get him the rep.
And do Halls of Valor.

Reckon a rogue would be best to skip to bossed?

Oh right forgot to check that.
What if you party with a secondary account, and keep him at the door?
Get him the rep.
And do Halls of Valor.

Reckon a rogue would be best to skip to bossed?
I don't see why that wouldn't work but HoV is monumentally slower than NL farming wise, so it's still going to be a grind, just like anything else in WoW these days.... Gotta keep you subbing for that teeny tiny chance of getting that sweet Mount amiright.

Reactions: Zee
I don't see why that wouldn't work but HoV is monumentally slower than NL farming wise, so it's still going to be a grind, just like anything else in WoW these days.... Gotta keep you subbing for that teeny tiny chance of getting that sweet Mount amiright.
I hate my self when I setup these 1000 hours of gameplay objectives.
*sets fire to his level 60 pacifist character*

But yeah, no idea which way would be faster. Know anyone that has a 101 rogue and willing to do a HoV speed test?

Could you add my blood dk on the list? Thus far I have solod:

Heroic Kargath, heroic Twin Orgron, heroic Ko'ragh, heroic Imperator Margok, and Mythic Ko'ragh.

I didnt get a video of any of the heroic kills, but here is the proof for the mythic ko'ragh:

I posted the armory link for my char in the other thread for it. The character name is "Ugosomewhere", on Mal'ganis-US

Just to fill my list:
Legion - 110 Mobs - killed some Rares
Legion - Darkheart Thicket - clear
Legion - Eye of Azshara- clear
Legion - Halls of Valor - clear
Legion - Neltharion's Lair - clear
Mythic: Grimrail Depot - clear
Heart of Fear - 25 Heroic - clear (took quite some time / gear to kill Unsoc)
Throne of Thunder - 25 Heroic - 08 / 13 (have to wait for 7.2.5 it seems to kill Dark Animus)
Siege of Orgrimmar - 10 Heroic - clear

Semi-twinked a warrior, went Arms. It's shit. It Vs Kazzak...

Level 60 Frost Mage - Hellfire Ramparts - clear
Level 61 Frost Mage - The Blood Furnace - clear
Level 63 Frost Mage - The Slave Pens - clear
Level 65 Frost Mage - Molten Core - clear
Level 66 Frost Mage - Underbog - clear

This is just how I've leveled today. ;-)

Last edited:
Finally caught up with videos of all my recent kills:

DK
Hellfire High Council (mythic)

Flamebender Ka'graz (mythic)

Kromog (mythic)

Kargath Bladefist (mythic)

Hunter
Iron Reaver (mythic)

Kormrok (mythic)

Fel Lord Zakuun (mythic)

Supreme Lord Kazzak & Shadow-Lord Iskar (normal)

Oregorger (mythic)

Gruul (mythic)

Beastlord Darmac (mythic)

Hans'gar & Franzok, Flamebender Ka'graz & Kromog (mythic)

Operator Thogar, Iron Maidens, Blast Furnace & Blackhand (heroic)

Kargath Bladefist & Tectus (mythic)

Brackenspore, Twin Ogron & Ko'ragh (mythic)

Butcher & Imperator Mar'gok (heroic)

And a little something extra for the lulz (had to pre-kill the owls and the mobs that fear before 2nd boss)

I hate my self when I setup these 1000 hours of gameplay objectives.
*sets fire to his level 60 pacifist character*

But yeah, no idea which way would be faster. Know anyone that has a 101 rogue and willing to do a HoV speed test?
I can clear HoV in 10 minutes. I play a fury warrior and burst 2m+ so I'm cookin the whole run. I'm 60 runs from exalted. I farm it quite regularly if you have a horde us character I'll definitely run it with you.

Users who are viewing this thread