EU+US 100-109 Soloing & PvE thread

Got Gorefiend heroic down on the PTR with ease. Best attempt at mythic was 26% on my DK but then I hit the enrage at around 8-8.5mins which prevents all healing :( Doesn't look possible on the hunter either because the adds spawn too fast but I'll give it some more attempts tomorrow.

Has nobody downed mythic iskarr yet? I got it to 10% after just a few attempts on blood dk. Cant survive the enrage. Im sure you could pull the dps needed aelobin :)

Will get the main post updated soon. Still got quite a few videos to release from before my sub expired :p

I kinda want to try mythic gore on my mage. When I'm in a pug mythic I practically solo the adds anyway. With cds off the bat and again during feast and warp think it would be possible
On my BM Hunter I couldn't keep up with the adds and on my Blood DK I hit the 8.5min enrage where he prevents all healing. The big adds in the transition phases can also be a bit rough but good luck ;)

Has nobody downed mythic iskarr yet? I got it to 10% after just a few attempts on blood dk. Cant survive the enrage. Im sure you could pull the dps needed aelobin :)
Not sure if I ever gave it a proper try on my DK, think I just dismissed it after number-crunching the enrage timer and thinking it was impossible. I remember trying it on my hunter and getting rekt by the air phase beam thing xD

Not sure if I ever gave it a proper try on my DK, think I just dismissed it after number-crunching the enrage timer and thinking it was impossible. I remember trying it on my hunter and getting rekt by the air phase beam thing xD

Getting a new trait and that sweet 970 lego this week, so I'll be trying it again for sure

Downed mythic iskarr. Wasn't too bad at all. Had to survive enrage for a bit which was fun test of survivability (blood dk)

Users who are viewing this thread