EU+US 100-109 Soloing & PvE thread

Seige of Org--3/14 Stuck on Sha. I can't get sha down to 30% fast enough. I get to about 45% before I get banished. I'm thinking I need one more artifact trait to solo. I'm going to try with actually buffs (flask/pots/etc) tonight.
Sometimes he bugs out and just doesn't banish you :p

I wish he'd bugg out already. I've tried Sha 7-8 already, with the last banishment killing me randomly.

*cracks knuckles*
102 Vengeance Demon Hunter Solo'ing Kazzak back in 7.0.

All of the below are 7.2 solo's.
101 BM Hunter Solo'ing a couple of 110 Rares in Suramar.

101 BM Hunter Solo'ing Highmaul 10 Heroic (7/7)

101 BM Hunter Solo'ing WoD Mythic Dungeons (8/8)

101 BM Hunter Solo'ing WoD World Bosses (4/5)

101 Resto/Guardian Druid Solo'ing a couple of 110 Rares in Suramar.

101 Balance Druid Solo'ing Highmaul 10 Normal (7/7)

101 Balance Druid Solo'ing Highmaul 10 Heroic (6/7)

101 Balance Druid Solo'ing WoD World Bosses (4/5)

101 Balance Druid Solo'ing WoD Mythic & Legion Dungeons (12/12)

102 Vengeance Demon Hunter Solo'ing a couple of rares in Suramar.

102 Vengeance Demon Hunter Solo'ing Highmaul 10 Normal (6/7)

102 Vengeance Demon Hunter Solo'ing Highmaul 10 Heroic (6/7)

102 Vengeance Demon Hunter Solo'ing Tectus Mythic

102 Vengeance Demon Hunter Solo'ing WoD World Bosses (4/5)

102 Vengeance Demon Hunter Solo'ing WoD Mythic & Legion Dungeons (12/12)

Last edited:
Started my mythic soloing progression on my hunter since getting several upgrades (on live this time instead of PTR).

So far tonight I've downed Kargath, Tectus, Brackenspore, Twin Ogron and Koragh in Highmaul mythic. Just started on Blackrock Foundry and got Oregorger and Gruul down on mythic too :)

You can watch at http://www.twitch.tv/Aelobin although it's probably not all that interesting :p

Update: Hans & Franz, Flamebender and Kromog down on mythic :D

Update 2: Beastlord Darmac down but can't do anymore in BRF mythic :(

Update 3: Iron Reaver down after 27 wipes, followed by Kormrok on first attempt!

Update 4: Got Zakuun to 3% but giving up for tonight.

Last edited:
Blood offspec gets boring so I tried something different. Went to H BRF on my frost DK and solo'd Oregorger, Gruul, Beastlord, and Operator Thoregar. Hanz/Franz reset every time I tried them and I'm not using any pet trinkets or whatever I need to do for that glitch to stop.

Main post updated again! Some of my links go nowhere at the moment as I haven't uploaded the videos yet :p

Update: Zakuun mythic down on my hunter :D

Hanz/Franz reset every time I tried them and I'm not using any pet trinkets or whatever I need to do for that glitch to stop.
There's no way to stop it resetting on a DK as far as I know, I've tried many things :(

Auchindoun--Mythic
Bloodmaul Slag Mines--Mythic
Grimrail depot--Mythic
Iron Docks--Mythic
The Everbloom--Mythic
Upper Blackrock Spire--Mythic

Seige of Org--3/14 Stuck on Sha. I can't get sha down to 30% fast enough. I get to about 45% before I get banished. I'm thinking I need one more artifact trait to solo. I'm going to try with actually buffs (flask/pots/etc) tonight.

I'm doing all these with my rogue.
Could you link your armory so I can add you to the list :)

Last edited:
Since I don't remember the tread you posted about the 3m hp telling you here. I'm 60k away from 4m on my druid, pain to find 875+ socket on my server. But 1 more piece/ artifact level should do it :) been playing my warrior a lot so I haven't done the grind for my 17th trait on the druid yet but I think that's all I'll need :)

How is your warrior doing twinkwise? You like it? How is the damage output? I'm asking since i still have a warrior lvl 100 with lege ring. And if it's worthwhile, I'll twink it

Just got Hellfire High Council mythic down on my DK, was not expecting that! 10 seconds before enrage and Dia's debuff was getting close to killing me at the end :eek:

Also had some attempts at Blackhand mythic (on both hunter and DK) and it doesn't look like it's gonna be possible. Best attempt was 60% P2 on my hunter and my DK couldn't even make the P1 dps check. Maybe with full 885+/sockets/leech but I'm still doubtful.

Tried Blast Furnace on my DK but it's not soloable until they remove the MC requirement for P2 (sat there for 30mins trying to nuke through the 99% damage reduction).

I don't know if you care or not about the speed at which you solo stuff.
If you do, I got a nice 1.8m dps on Kazzak, with a 11.2 millions crit, on my DK :

Kazzak is at 3:03

I guess everyone who use Soul Capacitor is kinda cheating as you one shot everything with it.

I don't know if you care or not about the speed at which you solo stuff.
If you do, I got a nice 1.8m dps on Kazzak, with a 11.2 millions crit, on my DK :

Kazzak is at 3:03

I guess everyone who use Soul Capacitor is kinda cheating as you one shot everything with it.
Nice dude very impressive

Was curious to see if there was a limit to the stacks on the tanking dummies. Got up to 147 stacks before some dobber stunned/CC'd it and they reset. I'll probably never attempt this again as it was REALLY boring until 100+ stacks. Took approximately 30 mins of fighting before it got to 147 stacks, sped up the video x4 for most of it, x2 for the start of the harder hitting stuff (when I started using active mitigation), x1 speed for the last 5 mins or so to see everything in real time. I reckon I could of pushed 150 - 155 tops depending on avoidance RNG, but I'll probably never find out for sure.

Could you tell me why it so well worth it for you, or in general to play a fury twink warrior?
Fun class, a lot of mobility for soloing and outrageous dps, comparatively so to the high end dps caster classes most melee have a hard time keeping up with. My Fury pulls and average of 1.5-2m dps on bosses. And my highest recorded is 2.6m. Making fighting other twinks and most 110s easy.

Was curious to see if there was a limit to the stacks on the tanking dummies. Got up to 147 stacks before some dobber stunned/CC'd it and they reset. I'll probably never attempt this again as it was REALLY boring until 100+ stacks. Took approximately 30 mins of fighting before it got to 147 stacks, sped up the video x4 for most of it, x2 for the start of the harder hitting stuff (when I started using active mitigation), x1 speed for the last 5 mins or so to see everything in real time. I reckon I could of pushed 150 - 155 tops depending on avoidance RNG, but I'll probably never find out for sure.
Today I learnt that the tanking dummies stop getting stronger at 255 stacks xD
cdZqiWW.jpg

I found out that the tanking dummies seem to be different in specific legion garrison thingies, so I decided to use the Ashran Boss Dummy as a standard. It hits a LOT harder than the baby one in the DH garrison.

My record is 83 stacks so far.

I challenged Aelo to beat my record on the Ashran Boss Dummy and he spanked me. 108 stacks.

So after he died, we kinda decided on the fly to see how high we could stack the boss together. Luckily the boss dummy seems taunt immune. :D

PS. When I say together, I mean mostly Aelo with his OP as fuck cooldowns.

*216 Stacks*

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread