"Your game of the week" thread.

glancealot

Legend
Post the scoreboard of your best game of the week, alliance score table + horde score table.

Add constructive comments only (for example, "i could have capped the flag had I put more effort into anticipating the return", "I should have stayed and defended BS until it was captured").

No trash talk, no sarcasm please, let's keep this thread as civilized as possible.

You should post about at most 1 game per week, this is not a thread of your own game collection.

Joined a losing game of BoG against lance. Because the game was about 20 seconds from over I only got to kill him once.

I hope I make the next vid tho, that would be tight.

my game of the week: horde PuG beat Gallywix 10-man in twin peaks.

what i learnt this game:

1, when the FC is coming towards the east side of the map, as a healer, standing in water and hardcast is a good way to support. because it is hard for enemy to get to you and you are "hiding" in water.

2, keybinding Noggenfogger for slow fall (or wear BoA cape with Flexweave Underlay) is very important for any horde FC for this map.

Will post the video soon (i made many crucial mistakes this game and got carried by twinks better than me)

mECHJRY.jpg

Last edited:
my game of the week: horde PuG beat Gallywix 10-man in twin peaks.

what i learnt this game:

1, when the FC is coming towards the east side of the map, as a healer, standing in water and hardcast is a good way to support. because it is hard for enemy to get to you and you are "hiding" in water.

2, keybinding Noggenfogger for slow fall (or wear BoA cape with Flexweave Underlay) is very important for any horde FC for this map.

Will post the video soon (i made many crucial mistakes this game and got carried by twinks better than me)

mECHJRY.jpg

That was a freaking awesome game . Def my game of the week aswell .
Juan played the game perfectly , got a very crucial recap mid game . You did awesome job too glance , very hard to deal as a melee class , had no idea how to return the flag last fight tbh , since u can put me to sleep every 10 hits or so .

What I learnt from this game : We need a goddamn good Flag carrier in our team .
I may post the video on YT aswell , who knows XD

GGs

I played very poorly (was spoonfed a flag cap) but my teammates stepped up when needed!

Sorry for the music choice in advance, please watch under 720p.

Got some good games this week, but this was the first time i tried death wish fury (obviously i had a healer behind me, which i am very thankful for) just wanna point out that in the right comp, fury can be a killing machine.

Attachments

• xxx.png
    xxx.png
    756.6 KB · Views: 314
After getting farmed all night by SaG, finally won a good one.

things i learnt: don't give up on levelers, they could surprise you (alliance top HK: 49, horde top HK: 18)
9oR4Lf8.jpg

tTC0Y8r.jpg

mlsJEKc.jpg

another week went by and i would have to say this is my best game of the week.

i was solo queuing. I actually gave up before the gates even opened (as I was the only twink on horde side) and stayed at the spawn for almost 45 seconds into the game while doing chess puzzles in the background, but when i tabbed back into the game and realized that my team wasn't getting completely annihilated (horde somehow had 1 cart!), i started trying.

we won, but i honestly do not know how that was even possible. looking back, i think our team just got a bunch of lucky short resurrection timers that made it possible to rush to a cart upon resurrection. we would have lost 9 out of 10 times given the huge gear gap, but we somehow pulled it off.

51ypN3C.jpg

flV7JXx.jpg

14BwHLH.jpg

Although I don’t have a picture or screenshot of the event. I do wanna say one thing…

whoever’s warrior with https://www.wowhead.com/item=9394/horned-viking-helmet?bonus=6710 in a battle ground a month ago. You really need more practice with the stupid thing. Literally bashed me to the flag cap and won the match with that play.

The cooldown actually looks amazing...need to test it out.

This is more a 'moment of the week' so hope it fits into this thread.
Ally won this AB very easily, but I was getting bored at the GM...... being a Tank DK doing my part for the team.
Then this leveller Tank DH comes down and I get excited. I've been bumping into him throughout the night. But finally, it was Tank v Tank to see who the best really was.....
Fight went for a minute and a half, and we both got low, our health both fluctuating......
Got a bit scary at one point but it was an awesome fight..... just an old fashioned Tank slug fest......
Then his mates turned up and he started to get healed and, well, you can guess the rest......
WoWScrnShot_052621_222231.jpg

WoWScrnShot_052621_222307.jpg

WoWScrnShot_052621_222317.jpg

Never played a DH, don't know much about them but he was certainly pushing out some damage 1v1....... I thought it'd be a shoe in me being geared and all, but he wasn't going down in a hurry, and he was punching back hard....
Fun moment, wish I had more of these Tank v Tank opportunities. ;)

Edit: Forgot to mention, but DH's seem to float like butterfly's and sting like bees..... :p

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread