Your biggest free to play accomplishment?

My biggest achievement will be when I delete all my toons and uninstall wow.

Staying interested and somewhat active in the bracket since the start of unlimited trials. I admit I had more fun in the beginning when it felt more like a small community and things were new... but it's nice to see a more active bracket and some good folk joining the ranks.

Uh...

• Collecting 50 pets with little or no assistance from a P2P. This was one of my first F2P goals, and it was very rewarding to finish after months and months of collecting. This I suppose would include getting the Hyacinth Macaw after one kill, while fishing on Sunday, as well as getting the GM to give me my skunk ;D
  • Getting my first Lucky Fishing Hat on Itchycoo. I had tried for months on Rhaellia, never got it. I was on and off obsessed with getting one. It made my change to horde much nicer and easier.
  • The BB King achievement. Not really hard or anything but it was very fun. Annoying and time consuming, but lots of fun in the end.
  • Sea Turtle. Took forever and watched as tons and tons of people got theirs, even though I started fishing waaaay before them :(
  • Looting the Darkmoon Faire chest the first week of 4.3, only to die before looting completed.
  • Getting a 85 to help me with my first Burgy hat and my Disgusting Oozeling.

Gonna leave it at that, started becoming about fun things and less about accomplishments :eek:

f2p premade beating a 24 premade.

ohhh and the legendary "boxer" /wink from cata.

Users who are viewing this thread