Your biggest free to play accomplishment?

Attachments

• Deep.jpg
    Deep.jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 186
LFH, AGM (seems to get easier every time, got 6 now), Dancing Bear (working on the strider, the bear is so common now!) , Sea Pony, completing my rogue's mog (though I'd still like to get Blackfang), Strand Crawler, "the Noble", reaching Halaa. Nothing extraordinary really. ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
my c turtle and my hallowed title and my disgusting oozeling and my master of wsg and my master of arathi basin and my bis gear and my acheevements and meeting all teh cool f2ps and stuff

getting my One thousandth flag capture on katemiddlton two days before i deleted her.

I never really went for any hard achieves or achieves in general. One of the things I like to feel good about is when Im logged on one of my toons and Im the most senior twink in the channel, I think just sticking around is one of the challenges of twinking so many people come and go. Its funny that I'm saying this now since I haven't really f2p'd in a couple weeks.

I just switched to a really nice CPU with no addons, and I've been working on grinding mounts and companions for when I merge my p2p and f2p accounts. I'll probably make a thread about my adventures in mount grinding, it's been pretty interesting, though I'm not sure if anybody wants to hear anymore about p2p shit.

getting the flight point to Hyjal during the 2012 lunar holiday. It took me about 5 hours in Org (spread over a couple days) until I finally sweet-talked someone into giving me a lift. Its really the only f2p thing I"ve done that required real social skills.

getting the flight point to Hyjal during the 2012 lunar holiday. It took me about 5 hours in Org (spread over a couple days) until I finally sweet-talked someone into giving me a lift. Its really the only f2p thing I"ve done that required real social skills.

Convincing a notorious Gy-farmer into capping the flag instead of running around enemy Gy with it.

Now that's sweet-talking. ;o)

On 18/10/2011, thanks to a tip I got from a friend, I was able to get Bring Me The Head of... Oh Wait with my f2p prot pally and consequently "The Hallowed" title on the very last day title was available. While chatting with said friend I said: "You know what should be epic? If tomorrow I win the Fishing Extravaganza in Stranglethorn". The day after I went to stranglethorn at 2pm and after 14mins of insanely intense fishing activity (alone, with nobody guarding me) I got Master Angler of Azeroth :')

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread