XPOFF's Most Valuable Players

Who is XPOFF's Most Valuable Player?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nothing new.
Dont get me wrong, I would vote for Ripduck either way. But D has a point as to why bestworld wasn't nominated and the fact ripduck has no real reasoning behind his nominations

why am i not nominated, ive done so much for this community
ungrateful pr1cks aswdmop

you're staff members, this is your site that you run, if you're relying on people's reasonings for nominations i'll just go back to my original post and congratulate you all for showing how out of touch with the community you are.

you should instantly recognise the names and know what they're doing for the community without having to be told.

Slacknul's reasoning was pretty much the same as my reasoning, it's just a case of the staff having 0 interaction or community involvement, half of you dont even play this game.

you're just here to run a site in most of your eyes.

hopefully Ripduck can find people to replace and change this.

wow this is accurate
vet is no longer worthy of my vote, my vote belongs to d

[ .. ] if you're relying on people's reasonings for nominations i'll just go back to my original post and congratulate you all for showing how out of touch with the community you are.

you should instantly recognise the names and know what they're doing for the community without having to be told.
[ .. ]
Point conceded.

I wasn't involved in the designs and decisions of this MVP round, however I'd agree that requiring a reason for a nomination was a bad idea. I will see whether, and if yes how we can still rectify it for this round, but going forward we shall revert to the previous tried-and-true format for handling nominations.

Point conceded.

I wasn't involved in the designs and decisions of this MVP round, however I'd agree that requiring a reason for a nomination was a bad idea. I will see whether, and if yes how we can still rectify it for this round, but going forward we shall revert to the previous tried-and-true format for handling nominations.
you make me want to slit my wrists and do a handstand <3

I nominate myself as most valuable member....

psshshhhhha ahahahahaha. Na' I'm kiddin', good luck to everyone getting nominated.

See I'll never understand this man, how was I not nominated??? I stepped down like you guys wanted, I guess I figured leaving would get me at least a few MVP nominations.

shits rigged fam

Users who are viewing this thread